I was given a PS5 code from Harry Large @HarryLarge Publisher 2K @2K_UK Developer Visual Concepts @VC_Novato
This is released in the UK on the 19/5/2023 and in the UK is priced at £59.99.
Welcome to Bricklandia home of a open world Lego driving adventure where you race anywhere, build your dreams and more.
- Ultimate Lego driving from story mode, single race, cup series tourneys.
- Sky trophy is story mode where you play as a rookie who takes on rivals while working up to the champion Shadow Z.
- Open world exploring from roads to off road and even water all seamlessly.
- Unleash your creativity by making your own rides, modify vehicles and more.
- Play together at home and online Roam around Bricklandia in local splitscreen or online with your driving buddies.
Characters that you meet all have own look and humor and personalities to them.
Areas are all huge and can be explored at own leisure and all areas have own feel and look to them.
Vehicles are crazy as so many different varieties and can be upgraded or build your own and much more and all have own look and own feel to driving them.
Easy controls that makes the game easy to pick up and play by everyone as don’t need know a lot of buttons.
Very pretty and very detailed world that fun to explore.
Mini games, and loads of activities to do.
Good for all ages not just young players as is just a simple fun game.
Alot of content for £59.99, has cool areas, vehicles, easy pickup and play for all ages.
Story feels abit repetitive and can be samey.
Min games and activities can be a little repetitive.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall for £59.99, has cool fun areas, vehicles are so fun as alot of variety to them and all have own look and even on feel and alot to do in biomes which are all pretty and unique and is fun for all ages. However story can feel abit samey and forgettable and some of the activities can be repetitive which can hurt the replay ability.
PROS * Characters you meet cool own personalities. * Areas huge all have own look, feel. * Vehicles cool impressive own look, feel. * Easy controls easy pick up and play. * Very pretty and detailed world. * Mini games, activities alot of them to do. * Good for all ages not just for kids. * Alot of content for £59.99, has cool areas, vehicles, easy pick up and play for all ages.
* Story feels a bit repetitive and samey.
* Mini games, activities can be repetitive.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.