I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher Chorus Worldwide Games @ChorusWorldwide and Developer 1CC Games @1CCGames
This is released in the UK on 18/11/2021 and in the UK priced at £5.79.
1CC Games first shoot em up returns with totally overhauled visuals all new enemies and attacks, a deeper scoring system remixed soundtrack, fresh player powers. Space Moth Lunar Edition is the ultimate version of the beloved classic.
- Vivid Visuals from reworked nocturnal backgrounds to new enemies, particle effect gives game its own flair.
- Bullet Heaven custom bullet patterns allow for intricate kaleidoscopes of death to dodge through.
- Stellar Sounds all the game cuts have been remixed, reinvigorated to get your blood pumping.
- Beginner to Pro scoring system to challenge pros and also be accessible to all players.
Cool pixel art style very nostalgic graphics.
Enemies look cool and all have own look and attack patterns and all unique.
Bosses very cool all have own look and unique attacks to learn to dodge.
Nostalgic vibes of old school games is very fun.
Simple game to understand suitable for all players basic controls make game easy to pick up and play.
Fun “shmup” shoot em up that gets crazy with the amount of projectiles on the screen at one point which keeps you alert as alot going on.
Not bad for price of £5.79 as is a fun old school nostalgia trip that is accessible for new players to the genre.
Levels are short and no reason to replay them as only to get a better score.
Old school difficulty can be frustrating as no checkpoints makes game hard.
No level select meaning if you fail or quit the game you have to restart from the first level everytime.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall is a fun cheap retro graphics and nostalgic game that is good nut has few issues such as short levels and no save points meaning redo all the levels if you dieor quitthe game which is very annoying and game is challenging.
* Cool pixel art style very nostalgic graphics.
* Enemies look cool and all are unique.
* Bosses very cool all have own look, unique.
* Nostalgic vibes of old school games is fun.
* Simple game to understand suitable for all players.
* Fun "shmup" shoot em up that gets crazy amount of projectiles on screen keeps you alert.
* Not bad for price of £5.79 as is a fun old school nostalgia trip that is accessible for new players to the genre.
* Levels are short and no reason to replay.
* Old school difficulty can be frustrating no checkpoints makes game hard.
* No level select meaning if you fail you have to restart from first level everytime.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.