I was given a code for xbox one for review from eastasiasoft.com
This was released on 26/02/2020 and in the uk is priced at £4.19.
* Has ability to change music sound alot indie games reviewed dont.
* Very simple combat not like some games where you need alot buttons,combos.
* Fun game to play wierd story in a good way.
* Boss fights fun as have mechanics to them such as second boss you have be behind to really attack him.
* Graphics are kinda blocky and not pretty.
* Feels lacking as in got boring as combat was dull due to basic controls.
* Boss fights while different feel more case of die repeat to learn mechanics frustrating.
* Played for 1 hour so far got to 3rd level could not find use for hearts you pick up.
OVERALL SCORE 6/10
Is fun game especially at price point but has issues as it basic kinda hurts fun felt way to dull with combat,graphics.
Story most time didnt know why i was doing what I was doing.