I was given this code for xbox one by the publisher The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild. Developer Wonderbelly games.
This is due out in the UK on 13/03/2020 and in the UK priced at £16.74.
Hard game to describe but alot people saying it a roguelite and peggle hybrid.
Roundguard is a bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics,lots of loot,and a randomised castle full of odd balls. Press your luck against hordes of dangerously cute monsters and challenging rogue like elements in this all round bouncy adventure.
Three characters all very different.
FLAGON Warrior starts with spin attack 260 health 60 mana 20 attack.
SHADE Rogue starts with double jump 240 health 80 mana 20 attack.
FIZZ Wizard starts with lightning 230 health 90 mana 19 attack.
11 Relics you can equip all or as many as you see fit some really good all have good/bad points.
* The graphics are very pretty has a screen shake option which is nice hate screen shake.
* You can change starting ability when you get another which is nice.
* Alot of different enemy types and they all different some require different ways to kill.
* Has a roulette wheel which as you get gold changes from nothing to higher rarity for items.
* Alot levels and every level unique.
* Alot different weapons,armour and abilities all so different changes how you play game.
* All characters super different so new runs not dull.
* I played this multiple times and everytime had massive smile on face.
* I felt like needed another character for me three seemed odd would prefer another male so two each.
* I struggled with fact you dont control your character as precise as would liked.
My score is 8/10
I really enjoyed this despite little issues definitely worth price alot replay ability. Give this a try recommended.