I was given this review code for xbox one by publisher feardemic-games.com This is priced in the UK at £16.74. It was released on 13/03/2020.
Ritual:Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse: a fast paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, a demonic version of a hellish frontier. This arcade – inspired title unravels a tale about an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond the grave yearning to exact revenge on his killers and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own agenda.
There is 27 levels and alot of stuff in the game to earn and equip which are all different there are hats,capes,amulets,rings,weapons, spells to collect and upgrade aswell.
* Game is very pretty and atmospheric.
* Alot of levels.
* Alot of weapons,armour,spells to use.
* Lots of different enemys require different ways to fight them.
* Levels are very different in look and how you defend them.
* Challenging game keeps you on your toes.
* Weapons all different and useful to as some enemys you have to swap to different weapons to kill enemys and not die.
* You have to be tactical as can only carry three weapons,one each gear type,three spells.
* Alot of levels are repetitive as it is protect/stay alive for X amount of time.
* Game maybe to hard as in doesn’t hold your hand lost count amount of times died.
My score for this 8.5/10
I really enjoyed this very fun old school died so many times but was very rewarding when complete missions game has a couple flaws but definitely worth a buy recommended.