I was give a review code for xbox one by pqube.co.uk who are the publisher and developed by Anti Gravity game studios.
This was released on the 20/03/2020 in the UK and priced in the UK at £10.74.
Hell is at our gates! Rise up as one of the mighty Hell Warders,an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities to resist the demon hordes head on. Push back wave after wave of hell-spawn with an arsenal of weapons, rip apart their fearsome commanders with powerful hero skills,and deploy your army of knights,archers,mages to bring the fight back to hell.
* Action rpg meets tower defense control powerful heroes unleash devastating abilities deploy units.
* Three unique and diverse heroes with all own abilities and skills.
* Create your defenses set up and upgrade and position them on the fly.
* Fight loads demons from towering monsters to small demons.
* Upgrade your units and heroes with powerful artifacts.
* Graphics very nice world has a dirty feel as feels lived in.
* Story very good interesting.
* Character upgrade and also unit upgrade nice and simple to understand.
* Love fact you can place upgrade units on the fly.
* Alot of levels very good value for money.
* Alot of different units all cost different and they are good/bad at certain points.
* Frame rate was kinda choppy even on a xbox one x.
* Levels are kinda dull feels as the waves are little bit to long.
* Feels as your character has no real impact when you use skills,weapons.
* Kinda dull overall.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6/10
Overall has some nice ideas but just feels lacking and got bored playing it and felt could have been better.