I was given a review code for xbox one by developer Sixth Vowel and the publisher Blowfish Studios.
This was released in the UK on 24/03/2020 and in the UK priced at £19.99.
Year 2199. Assemble an elite crew and make allies as factions of the Galactic Congress grapple to determine a future for humanity’s space colonies. In this sci fi tactical rpg command Piethams squad through turn based battles strategize ideal positions to decimate foes in 24 hand crafted stages your choices could save us from extinction.
* 24 hand crafted levels.
* 30+ Melee,Ranged weapons.
* Destructible cover keeps you on toes.
* Eight different recruit able companions.
* Seven diverse factions with there own weapons to unlock.
* Graphics very nice and detailed.
* Loads of very different guns,melee options.
* Seven different factions to meet which offer their own weapons perks.
* Destructible cover meaning you cant hide makes you stay alert.
* All characters have very different skills,powers.
* Like the sci fi setting story good as all voiced.
* Story feels like has been told many times before.
* Moving characters not in combat feels clunky on a controller.
* Had turn off kill cam as when used seems to lag or drop frames.
* Optimisation feels wanting used a xbox one x seemed to be very clunky in movement and lag,frame drop when using skills and menus everything not smooth on console,controller.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6/10
Overall game looks great has good ideas but feels lacking needs tweaking optimizing to make this game as good as could be.