I was given a xbox one review code by publisher tiny build and developed by we’re five games.
This was released in the UK on 1/04/2020 and in the UK priced at £12.49.
However on writing this review it is now on GAMEPASS.
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, its time to deliver! Join up to three of your friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world.
Delivery attempted thats a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!.
* Local and online multiplayer: Go alone to ensure the safety of your deliverys or join friends to put teamwork to the test.
* Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming.
* A world of distractions: Take a break explore world full of toys before going back to deliverys.
* Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear in game.
* Music very catchy nice.
* Has couch co-op and online.
* Alot of variety to delivery tasks.
* All vehicles handle different.
* Alot of customisation options.
* If you have game pass is free another reason own game pass day one free games.
* Single player was dull more fun with friends.
* Graphics were ok nothing great wierd look to characters and world.
* Was dull and only be played in short bursts.
* Physics for me biggest issue as lost count how many times ragdoll effect make me crash,fail deliverys.
I WOULD GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6/10
Overall for me got bored of the game the physics just annoyed me and even got girlfriend play it she got bored aswell.
In short bursts on the couch or online with mates it fun especially as on game pass so would say try it if you have game pass nothing to lose.