I was given a review code for xbox one by keymailer.co publisher http://www.SometimesYou.com Developer USANIKSTD
This is released in the UK on 29/04/2020 and in the UK priced at £4.19.
Active Neurons is a game that trains the player in spatial logical thinking. By controlling the power of thought,you must charge the neurons. The more the neurons are charged are charged,the healthier the brain becomes,the more of a fully fledged life the person will live.
Think,make a decision and look for the right path to the neurons in order to charge them.
* 120 Logical tasks.
* More than 15 types of unique mechanics.
* Meditative music that creates an additional atmosphere in the game.
* Support for colour blindness mode.
* Has a solution option so if you struggle or start getting frustrated which helps keep you calm.
* Music is very chilled and helps keep momentum of the game.
* 120 Logical tasks get you alot for your money.
* Support for colour blind is a nice option.
* Has alot of different mechanics for tasks such as,glass,teleporters,moveable objects.
* Simple controls you just use left stick.
* Very addictive gameplay found myself when failing tasks wanting to do one more try.
* Loved the solution option especially as only shows you but you still have to do it which can still be tricky as some puzzles hard.
* Very simple game as only use left stick and a button to reset and button to show solution.
* Can get annoying as some tasks are very difficult and gets frustrating.
* Replay ability may be a issue as none of the puzzles change when completed so no real urge to replay.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall for the price is fun,easy achievement points if you interested in that. Very fun just gets annoying so play in bursts no real replay ability after you finish the game.
This is all from me streaming which helps i do reviews mixer.com/grimreapersage7
ACTIVE NEURONS PART 1 https://youtu.be/5ePaeSpeFo4
ACTIVE NEURONS PART 2 https://youtu.be/HcC6iv7lE7M