I was given a xbox one review code by Publisher @Dangen_Ent and is Developed by Moonsprout Games.
This is released in the UK on 28/05/2020 and in the UK priced at £20.99.
@Dangen_Ent previously made the awesome ARA FELL ENHANCED EDITION ( 9/10 ) super fun retro turn based jrpg very highly recommended please check out link below.
Small Heroes,Big Adventure! Bug Fables is an adventure RPG following three heroes, VI, KABBU, LEIF, as they embark on an epic quest in Bugaria in search of treasure and immortality! The game combines colourful platforming with the heroes unique abilities as they explore a wide variety of areas in the kingdom.
* Over 30 side quests and 15 optional bosses.
* Utilize a cooking system to turn ingredients into items to help you in battle.
* Seven lush chapters of the story following the heroes across Bugaria!.
* Traverse vast overworlds in a turn-based combat use action commands to make attacks more effective e.g. VI’s beemerang, KABBU’s horn.
* Explore unique area’s including: The Ant Kingdom,The Treacherous Snakemouth Den,The Picturesque Golden Hills,The Lost Sands,VI’s Home,The Bee Kingdom.
* Art style is awesome looking and helps make feel alive and makes a interesting world which is fun to explore.
* All three characters all look and play very different.
* Story is very intriguing and kept me interested from start to finish.
* Seven chapters 30 side quests and 15 optional bosses help in make sure you get value for money.
* All areas are unique offering different enemies and different puzzles such as freezing enemies to make a platform or freeze waterjets make it so you can jump on them all this helps stop the game from getting dull.
* Game has alot of humor which made me laugh and felt more bonded with the characters.
* Feels very different in looks,gameplay very refreshing made me have think outside the box solve puzzles and traverse the world.
* Cooking system good fun as loved the combining items to see what bonuses would get from experimenting with different items.
* Loved the combat as very intriguing and different for using KABBU you hold down on the stick till lights up then release doing more damage makes you more alert during combat and even on normal was a challenge.
* The combat may put some people off as can be hard to learn at start.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Has a few issues but 100% persevere and easily one fun game and alot of content for the price.
100 RECOMMENDED BUY THIS WORTH IT.
This is footage from me streaming on my mixer.com/grimreapersage7 while working on my review.
BUG FABLES PART 1 https://youtu.be/GaTfcHjGjqY
BUG FABLES PART 2 https://youtu.be/Sfx_RwCBpGU