I was given a xbox one review code by Publisher and Developer forever entertainment @ForeverEntert
This is released in the UK on 19/06/2020 and is priced in the UK at £16.74.
Welcome to the Wild West as you’ve never seen before. Follow Warren on his descent into the darkest recesses of the human soul,and try to survive in a world full of hard choices and even harder consequences. Because in this world death is a constant presence.
* 40 different weapons all historically inspired.
* Compelling Combat – Control 1-4 squad members in turn-based combat encounters.
* Choice and Fate – Experience a deep story where decisions made during and between combat scenarios that will resonate through future events.
* Luck of the draw – Use a combat system that goes beyond pure probability by featuring luck as a unique guardian.
* Shadow spotting – Locate out of sight enemies by the shadows they cast and sounds they make.
* Ricochets – Utilize metal objects to shoot beyond the line of sight for increased tactical combat options.
* Dynamic Cover – Change the flow of combat thanks to an extensive cover system which allows for creation of effective cover system using environmental objects.
Alot of options regarding difficulty such as injury,ironman and easy normal hard settings all this helps alot as you can pick and choose and helps you alter game to your playstyle.
Graphics are very awesome the world has a dark gritty feel to it which helps give the world a lived in feel.
40 different weapons they all look,act very different gives you slot options and as each character can have 2 guns this means you can have alot choice as there close,short,medium,long types of weapons great freedom for making all characters into individual types.
Has a addictiveness gameplay style as made me want carry on playing and even try for bonus objectives as gave great rewards such as money,foods,weapons but if you didnt get them doesn’t affect game to much.
Alot of content in game as you value for money there is alot replayability here.
Story kept me interested from start to finish as loved that their is alot of scenarios and even on easy setting was good couple hours alot of options that gave me some times wishing had picked different options.
The multiple choice system is great gives you multiple replay options then left me curious to what if i picked that or regretted picking some as loved that you can get bonuses and also negative effects from your choices.
Card system helps you build characters how you want it was great as gives you bonuses for pairs like in poker.
Had a issue where my health,luck,ammo hud would disappear then re – appear found this annoying.
Camera was fiddly no direct control and sometimes be in awkward place.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Has a few issues may irritate but persevere as the game is very fun and rewarding and good value for the price.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AS GUN AND ALOT OF CONTENT AND OPTIONS FOR THE PRICE.
* Alot of options regarding difficulty such as injury,Ironman,helps let you alter game to suit you.
* Graphics are very awesome the world has a dark gritty feel to it helps world feel lived in.
* 40 different weapons all look,act very different.
* Has a addictiveness gameplay style as made me want carry on playing and get bonus objectives.
* Alot of content in game gives you value for money.
* Story really good kept me interested from start to finish.
* The multiple choice system is great gives you multiple replay options.
* Card system helps you build characters how you want it was great as gives bonuses for pairs like in poker.
* Had issue where my health,luck,ammo hud would disappear then re-appear found this annoying.
* Camera was fiddly no direct control and sometimes be in awkward place.
Here are all my videos which is from my twitch.tv/grimreapersage and then i upload to my YouTube account grimreapersage
HARD TIMES FULL SCENARIO https://youtu.be/FSVPRad0GE4
AS GOOD AS DEAD FULL SCENARIO https://youtu.be/BvpFXvRylbg
GRAVEYARD SHIFT FULL SCENARIO https://youtu.be/WHmcCmaHTvs
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HELL FULL SCENARIO https://youtu.be/ZCvByA6tBg4