I was given a xbox one review code by Publisher DECK 13 Spotlight @Deck 13 Spotlight and is Developed by Radical Fish Games @RadicalFishGame
This was released in the UK on 9/07/2020 and in the UK priced at £16.74. BUT IF YOU HAVE GAMEPASS IT FREE.
This retro-inspired 2d action RPG might surprise you. Crosscode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast paced combat system,and engaging puzzle mechanics served with a gripping story. Crosscode gives zelda-esque puzzles and dungeons and vast variety of equipment,skills and fast paced combat and a intriguing story.
* Dive into a massive adventure playtime 30-80 hours.
* Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights.
* Master over 90 combat arts,even more passive skills.
* 60+ music tracks.
* Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges.
* Explore a large world with 7 unique areas.
* Secrets hidden all over the place.
* 7 Dungeons with unique puzzles to challenge you.
The retro 16 bit snes graphic style is very nostalgic of the games you grew up with.
Story was very interesting as you learned more about your character and her importance and what is happening in the world.
There is loads content for the price if you have gamepass is free. Adventure is 30+ hours 120 enemy types 30+ bosses and more.
Combat very fast paced and super enjoyable and satisfying during every fight.
The option to change puzzle difficulty and the enemy aggressive levels and damage levels was great makes game super accessible to new players to people who want play with more of challenge.
Bosses all are unique and require different strategies and really satisfying to defeat them.
The world feels alive and was fun to explore as was alot of hidden secrets with different looks,enemy,items
Game is very compelling from start to finish as made me want keep playing finish all the stuff in the game.
All characters you meet are really cool as there all unique and interesting to meet
Puzzles can be challenging as you have find angles in order to power up switches or open doors.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
I would recommend this as a great nostalgic game with alot of content for the price especially if you own gamepass as it free.
I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND THIS AS GREAT GAME AND FREE ON GAMEPASS
* The retro 16 bit snes style graphics very nostalgic.
* Story interesting you learn more about world and your characters as you progress.
* Alot content for the price if you own gamepass is free.
* Combat very fast paced and enjoyable aswell.
* The options to adjust puzzles,enemy difficulty make game very accessible to all players.
* Bosses are all unique requiring different strategies.
* The world feels alive and is fun to explore it.
* Game is very compelling from start to finish.
* All characters you meet are all unique and interesting.
* Puzzles can be challenging as you have to find correct angles to finish them such as activate switches.
This are the videos I made during my review process on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube
CHAPTER 1 FULL PLAYTHROUGH https://youtu.be/pMZxoqR3jEk
CHAPTER 2 FULL PLAYTHROUGH https://youtu.be/UkuSqr6hggE
CHAPTER 3 FULL PLAYTHROUGH https://youtu.be/t73w8oB0Hgg