I was given a xbox one review code by keymailer.co This is Developed by Bulwark Studios @bulwarkStudios and Published by KasedoGames and kalypso Media @KasedoGames @kalypsomedia
This is released in the UK 16/07/2020 and in the UK priced at £34.99.
Take control of the most technologically advanced army in the Imperium – The Adeptus Mechanicus. Your every decision will weigh heavily on the outcome of the mission, in this turn-based tactical game. Will you be blessed by the Omnissiah?.
* Over 50 hand crafted missions.
* A compelling and specifically crafted story written by Black Library Author Ben Counter.
* Collect in game achievements and be rewarded with strong abilities that can be used once in the heat of a mission to aud you.
* Includes Heretek DLC Missions.
* Upgrade your tech priests with weapons,support items,servo-skulls,mechanical augments help build a playstyle to suit everyone.
* Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus.
All the characters in the game are unique in look and feel and were super detailed and all helped keep game fresh.
The ability to colour your tech priests and customise your characters skills are very impressive.
The world is very pretty and interesting to explore loved the detail even on the enemy spawn location and other stuff was very cool.
The story and lore kept me interested throughout liked how all the different mission givers had different sounding robot voices and personalities.
The amount of builds you can make is huge such as melee only or aoe weapons and types of weapon damage such as armor,energy,physical.
Usage of CP (ability points) is refreshing in different ways such as my favourite type was running two guns a melee and a push back weapon which is good as one gun uses CP but have skills to gain CP so can use higher damage weapons.
Alot of difficulty options to adjust game to your playstyle but even on easy is still a challenging game.
The game is very addictive loved the mutiple choices you get in missions that have good bad options that are different such as walk in tomb do you destroy it or study it or find another way and there glyphs to learn.But options can be anything from extra cp ,more health to lose health make necrons stronger,move more alot options keeps game exciting.
There is alot content for your money over 50 missions and multiple endings and alot of replayability.
Can be daunting at start as alot to learn which may put some people off
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall has some issues but persevere and the content and world is fun and enjoyable with alot of customisation options and alot of skills and playstyles very cool.
100% RECOMMENDED BUY
* Characters are all unique in look and feel.
* The ability to colour and customise your characters skills is very impressive.
* The world very pretty and interesting to explore.
* The story and lore kept me interested throughout.
* The amount of builds you can make is huge.
* Usage of CP (ability points) is refreshing in different ways.
* Alot if difficulty options to adjust game but even on easy is a challenging game.
* Game is very addictive loved the multiple choices you get in missions both good/bad choices.
* Alot of content for your money big game with alot of replay ability.
* Can be daunting at start as alot to learn which may put some people off.
Here are video footage from me streaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage
PART 1 https://youtu.be/K1TCHokDDz4
PART 2.5 https://youtu.be/YKYpV7q3tO8
PART 3.5 https://youtu.be/HuUPVZb93K0