I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher BlitWorks @BlitWorks and is Developed by Crackshell @RealCrackshell
This is released in the UK on 31/07/2020 and in the UK at priced £16.74
Action RPG rogue-lite Heroes of Hammerwatch is finally out 9n Xbox One in its most complete form with all the DLCs! Encounter endless hordes of enemies,traps,puzzles,secrets,tons of loot as you battle through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the forsaken spire. Upgrade to grant your persistent heroes with various enhancements yo further your quest.
* Procedurally generated level gives you new challenge to each run.
* Persistent progression: Your heroes will retain XP gained and becoming more powerful as they level up.
* Online co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in online co-op.
* Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes various enhancements.
* 9 different classes: Each with their own playstyles and unique stats,abilities.
* Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
* Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter,Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills,items,areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!.
* New game+: Get ready for a real challenge,and even if you beat it,the challenge never ends!.
There is alot of content and good value for your money.
All classes are unique in look,abilities,playstyles gives you alot of variety with the 9 different classes.
The town can be upgraded giving new options for buildings that can give you permanent upgrades to help every run.
There is 100 items to pick up on runs with different rarities and all have different stats.
Procedurally generated levels help keep game fresh and liked how layout traps and even treasure traps changed everytime.
The ability to return money and ores to town if you are lucky enough to find the cart saves you losing everything when you die.
Alot of variety of enemies and bosses are unique with thier own mechanics.
Game has a very addictive gameplay as even when i died which was alot still wanted do another run.
No real story or any signs to tell you where to go at start did leave me confused.
Has a feel that you meant to fail to slowly level up the town,hero may annoy some people.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Has a few issues but is very fun and really addictive gameplay makes you want keep trying even when you die loads.
* Alot of value for money alot of content.
* All classes are unique in look,abilities,playstyles.
* The town can be upgraded giving new permanent options such as church gives you bonus to your stats.
* Alot of items to try on runs over 100 with different rarities and stats.
* Procedurally generated levels help keep game fresh.
* Ability on levels if you lucky enough to find a cart to return money,ores to town to upgrade them and not lose everything when you die.
* Alot of variety on enemies and all bosses are unique with their own mechanics.
* Very addictive gameplay as even when died made me want to do aother run.
* No real story or any signs to tell you where to go did at start leave me confused.
* Has a feel that you are meant to fail yo slowly level up town,hero may annoy some people.
Here is some video links to my YouTube channel grimreapersage from when I was streaming gameplay footage on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage
HEROES OF HAMMERWATCH PART 1 https://youtu.be/3tMdcxyMKrw
HEROES OF HAMMERWATCH PART 2 https://youtu.be/hygEiMGwvks
HEROES OF HAMMERWATCH PART 3 https://youtu.be/pe9vt3qFnJw