I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild @QuantumApG and is Developed by tinyDinoGames @tinyDinoGames
( Previous titles from @QuantumApG include Roundguard 8.0 Funtime 8.0 )
This is released in the UK 13/08/2020 and in the UK priced £12.49.
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines is a Twin-stick fantasy shooter centered around ability to stop time. You are Gregor a new member of the Eternal Fellowship and an Ambassador of time. Your city is destroyed and your job find who is responsible and return Tamaris to its former glory.
* Tough as nails horde mode after campaign completion.
* 20 hidden journals containing history of the realm.
* An armory of weapons,magic trinkets,and more and unique.
* An action – packed campaign over 5 unique environments,two timelines,55 levels.
* Fast paced,strategic combat designed to stretch your time-stopping abilities.
* Multiple difficulty settings from easy to head-smashing-into-desk mode.
* A vast world composed of fortresses,tall mountains,dense forests,and the smouldering remains of Tamaris.
Alot of content for your money there is 55 levels all with different areas which all have own enemy types,looks,feel.
All weapons,armor have a unique look and thier own stats some which you need for puzzles,exploration and some are just funny looking.
Variety of enemies is impressive and they all look and have own strategies required to defeat them.
The bosses are all unique all with own look and mechanics to learn in order to defeat them.
Alot of challenges on levels such as complete with taking no damage,no eating food,destroy all boxes.
The story was very interesting and kept me entertained from start to finish.
Graphics very nice and world felt alive and enjoyed exploring it.
The ability to slow time very cool as used for combat,puzzles is very unique and fun.
Even on easy setting the game is challenging but fun the game made me want keep trying even after fail multiple times.
On normal difficulty can be frustrating as if you get killed by boss you have start from the beginning which may annoy some compared to easy where it keeps your progress.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall has slight difficulty issue such as having kill boss in one life may annoy some but is a very fun game with alot of content for your money and very fun to enjoy and play.
100% RECOMMENDED BUY THIS
* Alot of content for your money there is 55 levels.
* All weapons,armor look and have unique stats which you need for puzzles, exploration.
* Variety of enemies is impressive they look and have own strategies to beat them.
* Bosses are all unique with their own strategies.
* Alot of challenges on levels such as complete with taking no damage,no eating food,destroy all boxes.
* Story was interesting and kept me entertained.
* Graphics very nice and world felt alive and enjoyed exploring the world.
* The ability to slow time is very cool as used for combat,puzzles is very unique and fun.
* Even on easy setting is challenging but fun difficulty makes you want to try again even when you fail.
* On normal difficulty can be frustrating as if you get killed by a boss you have to start from the beginning which may annoy some.
This is a complete playthrough start to finish of this game includingall the bossesin the game. I streamed on twitch.tv/grimreapersage
PART 1 https://youtu.be/AUsbBGbY8P8
PART 1.5 https://youtu.be/ICKhQKwVhv8
CAOR BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/wEEejsOETUQ
PART 2 https://youtu.be/NkMC-j9E3rw
FERGUS BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/_38Gv2JE8KQ
HIGH PRIESTESSE BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/bFeA4PrI5KM
PART 3 https://youtu.be/5JC6RdJIwwQ
PART 3.5 https://youtu.be/SrGUjvtVwfo
BALOR BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/xcPTCm0N2fA
LORD OF TIME BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/2kJVP9Kt1cM