I was given a Xbox One review code by keymailer.co This is Published by SometimesYou @pinkerator and is Developed by 9 Eyes Game Studio @9eyesgs
Previous titles from @pinkerator include
This is released in the UK 2/9/2020 and in the UK priced at £12.49.
You are a mercenary who was assigned to find a missing person. One of the Archmages of the Academy broke the communication when he was conducting his research in the depths of the infected territory. At one time this area had been exposed to the monstrous amount of magic,and it is filled now with creatures of the Abyss.
* Explore ancient ruins,mysterious caves and abandoned houses.
* Fight with magical creatures.
* Collect items and use them to solve puzzles.
* Create alchemical potions from the magic plants you find.
* Open the passageway between the worlds and find the legendary artifact!.
The game has a very nice hand drawn cell shaded art style.
All the enemies are cool looking and unique and kinda funny looking.
The story was good and kept me interested throughout until the finish.
The game is very nice and chilled not as intense as other games and is good if you want a fun easy 1k or plat.
Crafting was cool as stuff you could craft often needed to progress such as rust removal potion to unlock doors or basements and more.
The humor was cool one part you catch a animal in a trap which gives u meat you cook on a stove then take cooked food to give to a plant to progress. They also leprechauns live in trees where you can buy stuff like health,bullets and stuff.
Some of the puzzles are simple but some can be challenging.
Very short game and no real replay ability.
Combat very basic as you have a sword attack and a shoot gun button.
The world felt empty as no npc,side quests.
I WOULD GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall is a very fun game just short but enjoyable and if you like getting achievements or trophies then you will enjoy it as is a very easy 1k or plat.
* Game has a nice hand drawn art style.
* All the enemies are cool looking,unique.
* Story was good kept me interested throughout.
* Nice chilled game not as intense as other games.
* Crafting was cool as stuff you craft you need to progress.
* The humor was cool one part you catch a animal cook it feed food to a plant to progress.
* Some puzzles are simple but some where actually challenging.
* Very short game no real replay ability.
* Combat very basic as you have a sword attack and a shoot gun button.
* World felt empty as no npc,side quests.
Here is my two videos from my twitch.tv/grimreapersage where I completed the game 100% 1k
MASK OF MISTS PART 1 https://youtu.be/AO8nDAT9z1Y
MASK OF MISTS PART 2 https://youtu.be/8tWEHjZWBKw