I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher Dangen Entertainment @Dangen_Ent and is Developed by Bombservice.
This is released in the UK on 9/9/2020 and in the UK priced £16.74.
Previous titles reviewed from Dangen Entertainment @Dangen_Ent include ARA FELL 9/10 BUG FABLES 9/10.
During the fourth Witch war it is a time of fanatical fervor. The Sacred Office,a powerful organisation leading an Inquisition against heresy,purges the sinners who threaten humanity. Those responsible for conducting a mysterious ceremony that contradicts the rules of the church are labelled “WITCHES” Now sisters Semilla,Fran,missionaries in the church’s service set out to thwart the witches.
* A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe.
* A unique visual aesthetic combining hand painted 2d art with cel-shading.
* Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play.
* Combat enabling players a mix of swordplay,spells.
* Defensive options include parries,dodge rolls.
* A leveling system that helps players adjust to their desired difficulty.
Story was very interesting and kept me entertained throughout even had some surprises that liked.
Graphics very cool hand drawn cel-shaded look on world made it feel alive fun to explore.
Enemy variety is good as all look unique and require different ways to defeat them.
Bosses are all unique and require different strategies to defeat them.
Characters are interesting and very intriguing as all have own personality.
Controls are very fluid and responsive and intuitive liked how you learn new abilities changing how you explore,fight.
Alot of content map is huge and has alot of secrets to find and enjoyable to explore.
Alot of skills,spells to learn and can swap spells out to build your own playstyle and can even swap skills during boss fights just pause equip new spells.
Even when I died on bosses or found myself lost I still wanted keep going as very addictive gameplay.
Wish you could mark the map as found myself getting lost and forgetting which doors required what key.
I WOULD GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall has issues such as getting lost and alot of backtracking but common in Metroidvania games but the story and world is fun and enjoyable to explore and combat is very rewarding.
100% RECOMMENDED BUY THIS.
* Story was interesting and kept me entertained throughout.
* Graphics very cool handdrawn/cel-shaded look.
* Enemy variety is good as all look unique and require different ways to defeat them.
* Bosses are unique and have different strategies to defeat them.
* Characters are interesting and very intriguing.
* Controls are very fluid and responsive.
* Alot of content map is huge and has secrets to find.
* Alot of skills,spells to learn and can swap spells out to build your own playstyle.
* Even when die on bosses or found myself lost still wanted keep going very addictive gameplay.
* Wish you could mark map as found myself getting lost and forgetting which doors needed what key.
This is links from me livestreaming on twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel grimreapersage
MINORIA PART 1 https://youtu.be/ovvDmsEzbPc
MINORIA PART 2 https://youtu.be/8EHVdgJF3Jg
MINORIA PART 3 https://youtu.be/ont3bwx5dxo