I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher 2k @2k @2k_UK and is Developed by Saber interactive
This is released in the UK on 18/9/2020 and is priced in UK at £34.99.
The world of WWE is your battleground with all – new over the top in your face arcade action as your favourite superstar,legends battle it out in outlandish interactive environments.
* Brawl without limits – Take your favourite legend,superstar in the ring with over the top moves and interactive environments.
* Battle it out across the globe – Story mode told through comic strips alongside Stone Cold,Paul Heyman lead the charge to find the next WWE Superstar.
* Its your battleground – Tons of customizable parts to build a arena and your own character.
* Loads of match types – Wage war in variety of matches Steel Cage,Royal Rumble,Fatal Four Way.
* Local and online battle modes – Online tournaments stake your claim as you go for king of the battleground,plus has local multiplayer to battle your friends.
Story mode is impressive and keeps you interested and changes characters who are all different with own story’s.
There is a ton of options to build your own arena which you can use when doing other modes.
Create your own superstar with tons of different looks,playstyle even has a career mode type where you can learn new skills.
There is alot of variety to the matchs which keeps you entertained.
Game has big list of playable characters including current and legends.
Different feel to all the different types of characters such as Brawler,High Flyer,Powerhouse,All Rounder,Technician.
You get alot of content for your money alot of different modes and big variety of stuff to do.
No replay ability once story,create a superstar modes done as you dont need replay them.
Controls very confusing and feels not as responsive especially when trying do counters.
Gameplay feels shallow and gets dull after a while and not feel fair sometimes as AI counters to much.
I WOULD GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall game has issues that is a shame as is a fun game but feels unpolished and bit lacking but if you a fan of WWE it is a fun game that you will enjoy.
* Story mode is impressive keeps you interested changing characters who are all different.
* Tons of options to build your own arena.
* Create your own superstar tons of looks,playstyle,even has a career mode style to learn new skills.
* Alot of match variety to keep you entertained.
* Loads of characters from current to legends.
* Different feels for all types of characters and types such as Brawler,High Flyer,Powerhouse,All Rounder,Technician.
* You get alot of content for your money alot variety and things to try.
* No replay ability once story,create a superstar modes are done dont need replay.
* Controls very confusing feels not as responsive especially when trying do counters.
* Gameplay feels shallow and gets dull after a while as not feel fair sometimes AI counters to much.
Here is video footage of me streaming this on my twitch channel grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel grimreapersage
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS PART 1 https://youtu.be/3zC6wcRRUo8
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS PART 2 https://youtu.be/8C12PYFOZ_8