I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher,Developer Valorware LTD @Valorware
This is Released in UK on 6/10/2020 and in UK Priced at £12.49.
9th Dawn III is a huge 2d open world Role playing game and collectathon dungeon crawler packed full of adventure! Delve into the depths of the darkest dungeons,fighting over 270 unique monsters,1400 uniquely drawn items to collect including over 300 weapons,over 550 armour/accessories.
* Huge open world.
* Over 1400 unique items,over 300 weapons,over 550 armour/accessories.
* Multi class system use Magic,Ranged,Melee attacks.
* “FYUED” A unique card game over 180 different cards to collect.
* Capturing,raising creatures you can have up to 10 creatures with your character.
* Crafting mini games.
* Hunting,Fishing,Item collecting journal’s to complete.
* Stealth skill and sneak attack.
* Rideable camel mounts 🐫,Rideable minecrafts.
* Random mini bosses that drop rare equipment with enchantments.
The world is huge and felt alive and enjoyable to explore.
Alot of options regarding weapons over 300 weapons, loads abilities and over 550 armour/accessories.
Huge variety on enemies all look unique.
Card game “FYUED” very addictive over 180 cards to collect.
The ability capture creatures and have up to 10 with you is very cool.
Loads of quests,journal’s to complete like Hunting,Fishing,Item collecting.
The abilty to build your own class to suit your playstyle is very cool and make unique style.
Didn’t really get much of a story which made me feel lost sometimes.
Found best strat seemed be use magic wands as ranged seemed best making melee bit under powered.
Balance issues in terms of difficulty may put some people off.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall has some issues such asno story which made me feel confused what to do and is challenging but is very fun and you get alot of content for your money.
* The world is huge and felt alive enjoyable to explore.
* Alot of options regarding weapons,abilities.
* Huge variety on enemies all look unique.
* Card game "FYUED" very addictive 180 cards to collect.
* Ability capture creatures and have up to 10 with you very cool.
* Loads of quests,journal's to complete like Hunting,Fishing,Item collecting.
* The ability to build your own class to suit your playstyle is very cool make a unique style.
* Didnt really get much of a story which made me feel lost sometimes.
* Found best strat seemed be use magic wands as ranged which made melee feel under powered.
* Balance issues in terms of difficulty may put some people off.
Here is video links from me livestreaming on twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel grimreapersage
9TH DAWN 3 PART 1 https://youtu.be/R9fRmIDuqaE
9TH DAWN 3 PART 2 https://youtu.be/TVCMOjp7LDw