I was given a Xbox One review code by Publisher PQube Limited @PQubeGames and Developer CooCooSqueaky
This is released in the UK on 14/10/2020 and is priced in UK at £16.99.
(PREVIOUS TITLES REVIEWED INERTIAL DRIFT 7.5 NEXOMON EXTINCTION 9.5)
Tears of Avia is a strategy RPG and turn-based tactics set in the beautiful world of Esteria. Lead your party across Esteria in search of the lost city of Avalon.
* Dynamic Storyline – The choices you make with your party shape the way the story unfolds.
* Flexible Skill – Customise and combine skills to discover chains to react to one and another.
* Weapon Based Skills – 100’s of in game skills can be from character,weapon skills to add a new layer of strategy.
* Explore A Vast Immersive World – Traverse distinctive regions of Estera and ancient kingdoms in search of Avalon.
* Nothing Is Black And White – There are no right or wrong actions but every action has consequences that shape the way the journey unfolds.
Story was very cool kept me entertained throughout.
Lots of different classes that are unique in look,skills,playstyles.
Graphics very cool anime/cartoon look.
All skills are unique can build characters into your own playstyle.
There is 5 different playable characters with their own take on the story.
You can swap weapons and experiment with different types as they have weapon skills to enhance combat.
Their are gods u can pray to that give you buffs to various stats.
Combat is very nice and simplistic and welcoming for new players to the genre.
The cities felt empty had no npcs to make feel alive just basic services.
The battles are slow especially when fighting large groups could have been abit faster.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.0/10
Overall has issues such as speed of combat but is fun and cool anime look offering alot of variety to characters skills,look,playstyle.
* Story was very cool kept me entertained throughout.
* Lots of different classes that are unique in look,skills,playstyles.
* Graphics very cool anime/cartoon look.
* All skills unique can build characters into your own playstyle.
* There is 5 different playable characters with own take on the story.
* You can swap weapons and experiment with different types.
* Their gods you can pray to that give different buffs.
* Combat is very nice,simple nice for new players to the genre.
* The cities felt empty only basic services no npcs.
* The battles are slow especially when fighting big groups could have been faster.
Here are links from me livestreaming on twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploading to my YouTube channel grimreapersage
TEARS OF AVIA PART 1 https://youtu.be/ef8oWinL9TE
TEARS OF AVIA PART 2 https://youtu.be/YxyRyRrmbWg