I was given a Xbox review code by Publisher Team 17 Ltd @Team17Ltd and Developed by Moi Rai games @moi_rai_
This is Released in UK on 8/12/2020 and is Priced in UK £15.99 FREE ON GAMEPASS.
(PREVIOUS TITLES REVIEWED FROM TEAM 17 THE SURVIVALISTS 9.5/10)
Monster taming meets Metroidvania. Collect,train and battle monsters in a lovely side-view pixel world. Choose your spectral familiar and follow your ancestors footsteps to become a monster keeper and save the monster sanctuary.
* Explore a Metroidvania inspired world.
* Use the powers of your monsters to find secrets,by smashing walls, gliding,burn vines.
* Assemble your team – Hatch your monsters from eggs every monster has unique skill trees to customise and suit your party.
* Clash in tactical 3v3 combat – Use weaknesses of monsters to win fights.
* Fight people online in pvp fights and fight pve arena’s to gain rewards.
* Store monsters in sanctuary and gain rewards to help on your journey.
The huge variety of monsters you can catch,evolve and all are unique.
Very big map full of secrets,puzzles,treasure chests and more.
Alot of content including pvp,pve arena fights,ability to store creatures in base to gain rewards.
Graphics very pretty retro style.
All monsters are unique in skills and type such as Magic, Physical, Fire, Water and more allowing you to build each monster in a unique way.
Great value for money as only £15.99 but FREE ON GAMEPASS.
Story very intriguing and kept me interested throughout.
The use of monsters abilities to activate orbs,burn vines smash walls,outside of combat is awesome.
Has compelling gameplay that made me want to catch all monsters,explore the world.
Some of puzzles can be tricky to solve which may annoy some people.
I WOULD GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9.5/10
Overall this game is awesome and full of content for the price if you own GAMEPASS.Is a fun Metroidvania with awesome combat and story.
100% RECOMMENDED BUY/PLAY THIS.
* Huge variety to monsters you can catch.
* Very big map full of secrets,puzzles.
* Alot of content including pvp,pve arena fights, ability to store creatures in base to gain rewards.
* Graphics very pretty retro style.
* All monsters are unique in skills and type such as Magic,Physical,Fire,Water and more.
* Great value for money but also free on GAMEPASS.
* Story very intriguing and kept me interested throughout.
* The use of monsters abilities to activate orbs and burn vines outside of combat is awesome.
* Has compelling gameplay that made me want to catch all monsters,explore the world.
* some of the puzzles can be tricky to solve which may annoy some people.
Below are some videos from start of the game took directly from my twitch.tv/grimreapersage and then uploaded to my YouTube channel grimreapersage
MONSTER SANCTUARY PART 1 https://youtu.be/CXmo4RMy8oQ
MONSTER SANCTUARY PART 2 https://youtu.be/0Fklen5VJso
MONSTER SANCTUARY ANICENT WOOD PUZZLE WALKTHROUGH https://youtu.be/pJD6K-7m5PE