I was given a Xbox One code.I played this on a Series X Code was provided by Publisher Secret Item Games @SecretItemGames and Developed by Lifespark Entertainment
This is Released in the UK 29/01/2021 Priced in the UK £10.74.
Join Rack on an epic adventure across a world filled with magic and wonder. Then watch in astonishment as Rack befouls,corrupts,slaughters,and brings a general air of misfortune to everything and everyone he confronts. Choas reigns in this top down action rpg thats infused with the intensity of a classic shoot em up.
* Burn through hordes of foes with more than 28 different spells,items,abilities.
* Weave through complex bullet patterns while fighting bosses and over 30 unique enemies.
* Explore an enchanted benevolent world and then transform it into a nightmarish image of its former self.
* Meet a charming cast of townsfolk and collect their souls to upgrade your weapons.
* Unravel devious puzzles, and scour the land for over 100 secrets.
There is over 28 different spells to learn and loads of items,abilities to use.
Loads of secrets over 100 to find like hidden caves,areas.
Art style is very cool cartoon/hand drawn and characters are all unique and funny.
Story was great and kept me entertained throughout and loved playing as a bad guy.
Map is big and world felt alive and interesting to explore.
Loads of different enemies over 30 all are unique even bosses are cool looking.
Loved the old school feel very nostalgic.
Game is not very challenging which may annoy some that like super challenging gameplay.
Game has a speedrun Trophy, Achievement for completing game in under 105 mins so is a short game if into Achievement/Trophy hunting.
Not alot of replay ability after story is complete.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.0/10
Overall is a fun game with alot of charm,humor and not bad for the price but not very challenging may put some people off who want harder challenge.
* There is over 28 different spells to learn and loads of items,abilities,to use.
* Loads of secrets to find over 100.
* Art style is very cool cartoon/hand drawn and characters are all unique and funny.
* Story was great kept me interested throughout and loved playing as a bad guy.
* Map is big and world felt alive and interesting to explore.
* Loads of different enemies over 30 and all unique.
* Loved the old school feel very nostalgic.
* Game is not very challenging which may annoy some people who want a harder challenge.
* Game has a speedrun Trophy/Achievement for completing game in under 105 mins so is a short game if you want it to be.
* Not alot of replay ability after story complete.
This is from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
RACK N RUIN PART 1 https://youtu.be/o98ptpub-oY