I was given a Xbox One code and played on Series X. I was given a code by Publisher Monster Couch @monstercouch Developed by Gruel Studio.
This is released in the UK 12/03/2021 and priced in UK £8.39.
When you awake, you find yourself in a mansion, where was the secret research center, is now a maze full of horrible zombies and deadly traps. You’ll have to escape by overcoming your fears, collecting items, solving innovative puzzles and revealing the cruel truth.
* Thrilling and immersive exploration horror experience!
* Challenging story integrated puzzles!
* A hopless story with different endings. Maybe there is a good one.
* A love letter to classic 90s survival horror games like Resident Evil series and all gamers who really love video games.
Loved the retro 90s horror very Resident Evil feel.
Mansion is cool looking and enjoyable to explore.
Offers alot of content with multiple endings and even speed running Achievements/Trophies.
Alot of puzzles that are challenging making you think even when game gives you hints/clues.
Not very difficult as enemies reset when you go through doors, which is good for new players to the genre.
Like the Vending machines as nice touch that you can use to buy maps, gunpowder for making ammo and even clues for puzzles.
Fixed camera angles help keeo tension as you cant see zombies that are hiding.
Very fun gameplay that keeps game simple fun.
Enemies are very basic there is just zombies and a boss needs more variety.
Alot of puzzles are challenging and may frustrate some people.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.0/10
Overall is a basic game in terms of the combat,enemies,but is a very fun game offering good value for the price and is very nostalgic.
* Loved the retro 90s horror feel very Resident Evil.
* Mansion is cool looking and fun to explore.
* Offers alot of content with multiple endings and even speedrun Achievements,Trophies.
* Alot of puzzles that are challenging makes you think.
* Not very difficult as enemies reset when you go through doors good for new players to the genre.
* Like the vending machines as nice touch as you can buy maps,gunpowder for ammo clues for puzzles.
* Fixed camera angles help keep tension.
* Very fun gameplay,that keeps game simple fun.
* Enemies are very basic there is just Zombies and a Boss needs more variety.
* Alot of puzzles are challenging and may frustrate some people.
This is a whole playthrough that I streamed on my Series X on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage
HEAVEN DUST PART 1 https://youtu.be/ICydk39fOzs
HEAVEN DUST PART 2 https://youtu.be/F_wmbbkVIz4
HEAVEN DUST PART 3 https://youtu.be/hAulKWc6TtY