I was given a Xbox One review code by Developer Phung Games @PhungGames and is Published by Thunder Cloud Studio
This is released in UK 26/03/2021 and priced in UK £12.49.
An epic 4 player co op armor shooter with a RPG upgrade system and fully destructible world. You can control both land,sea vehicles or even a Mecha, which can be combined with 4 drivers to create different classes.
* Up to 4 players online,shared screen,split screen.
* Fight on both land and sea.
* 5 vehicles and 4 drivers each with a unique upgrade path includes Giant Mech, Rocket Launcher.
* Destructable environment houses,walls,trees.
* Innovative,balanced mix of platforming gameplay.
* Interesting and varied enemies including trains, battle cruisers, laser tank, ramming tank.
* Survival mode leaderboard.
* Continuous world with no loading screens.
The art style is cool and very detailed world.
Alot of enemy variety all are unique
4 different drivers all unique in look and abilities.
5 vehicles all have own look, skill trees, playstyle.
Has RPG systems to help make builds to tailor to individual playstyles.
Combat is fast paced and challenging and you will die lots.
No map so very easy to get lost and nit know where to go.
No story made me feel not very connected with the world or the characters in the world.
No ability to change volume of sound which at some points was very loud.
Found game confusing as at times was unsure what to do or how to do certain tasks.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6.0/10
Overall has issues that may be fixed but wait for a sale as issues made what could be a fun game into a confusing,frustrating game.
* The art style is cool and very detailed.
* Alot of enemy variety all are unique.
* 4 Different drivers all unique in look and abilities.
* 5 Vehicles all have own look,skill trees, playstyle.
* Has RPG systems to help make builds to tailor to individual playstyles.
* Combat is fast paced and challenging and you will die lots.
* No map so very easy to get lost and not knoe where to go.
* No story mode made me feel not very connected with world, characters.
* No ability to change volume of sound made it very loud sometimes.
* Found game confusing as at times was unsure what to do or how to do certain tasks.
Here is a video from me livestreaming on twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
TANK BRAWL 2 ARMOR FURY https://youtu.be/krwUUKGsukw