I was given a Xbox One code which I played on Series X. Code for review provided by Publisher 2 Awesome Partners @2AwesomeStudio and Developed by Duckbridge @Duckbridge
This is released in UK on 07/04/2021 and in the UK priced at £9.99.
Are you feeling unlucky ? In Luckslinger, ride the west full of bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. Good luck can give you bullet evasion, Bad luck can make rocks fall bridges collapse. You also get a DUCK as friend who can distract enemies or even grab your health.
* Levels with different themes,unique elements, crazy bosses.
* Completely unique luck mechanic system.
* DUCK companion who’s always by your family.
* One – on – One pistol duels.
* Hidden golden bars for the extra challenge.
* Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game.
* Intense gun, knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes.
Loved the retro 8 bit graphics very nostalgic.
Easy Achievements/Trophies took me 70 mins to get full 1k/Plat not to difficult.
All bosses are unique and have own ways to defeat them.
Alot of variety on enemies including Eagles, to Axe throwing enemies.
Alot of secrets to find using simple luck system.
Simple gameplay perfect for all ages as not to complicated no combos,skills to learn.
No story made me feel not connected with world,characters.
No replay ability as you finish it and it done.
Maybe to basic some upgrade able skills would have been nice.
Very fast if you care about Trophy/Points to finish and move on.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6.0/10
Overall if on a sale then worth it or if you want easy 1k/Plat this is very easy but game felt to short and lacking not the longest game but very fun.
* Loved the retro 8 bit graphics very nostalgic.
* Easy Achievements/Trophies took me 70 mins to get full 1K/Plat not to difficult.
* All bosses are unique and have own ways to defeat them.
* Alot of variety on enemies including Eagles to Axe throwing enemies.
* Alot of secrets to find using unique luck system.
* Simple gameplay perfect for all ages as not to complicated no combos,skills to learn.
* No story made me feel not connected with world or characters.
* No replay ability as you finish it done with.
* Maybe to basic some upgrade able skills,combos would have been nice.
* Very fast if you care about trophy/points to finish and move on.
This is from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage channel then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
LUCKSLINGER PART 1 https://youtu.be/paLNmgolXFQ