I was given a Xbox One review code which I played on my Series X Code provided by Publisher PQube limited @PQubeGames and Developed by Electric Monkeys @monkeyselectric
PREVIOUS TITLES REVIEWED FROM PQUBE INCLUDE
Tears of Avia 8.0 Inertial Drift 7.5
This is released in UK on 08/04/2021 and priced in UK £12.99.
Gravity Heroes is a fast paced chaotically beautiful 2D platform shooter. Take control of your characters gravitational pull with the gravity shifter and fight hordes of robotic enemies.
* Control your gravitational pull – Use the gravity shifter to walk on walls.
* Play solo or team up with three friends to take on colossal bosses and the horde.
* Expansive arsenal everything from heat seeking rockets to bouncing projectiles.
* Go head to head with your friends in this chaotic couch multiplayer.
* Team up with friends and try to survive hordes in survivor mode.
* Gravity Heroes is set to an amazing 90s inspired soundtrack.
Music is very cool 90s retro style.
4 different looking Heroes.
Art style was very cool on characters, levels.
Alot of variety of bosses,enemies.
Power ups are awesome as had health, grenades and even weapon power ups like laser,shotgun for a limited time.
Not very much in sense of a story mode made me feel not very connected.
All Heroes are the same no real abilities or even different stats.
Not alot of length in campaign there is 12 levels.
The gravity element whilst original may annoy some as found myself dying alot while getting used to it.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 6.0/10
Overall has very cool original ideas but very short and felt lacking,gravity switch is cool idea but very frustrating and annoying at the start.
* Musicis very cool 90s retro style.
* 4 Different looking Heroes and cool looking.
* Art style was very cool on characters,enemies, levels.
* Alot of variety of bosses,enemies.
* Power ups were awesome as had health,grenades,and even weapon power ups like laser,shotgun for a limited time.
* Gravity element is very unique and takes a while to get used to and very original idea.
* Not very much in sense of a story mode made me feel not very connected.
* All Heroes are the same no real abilities or even different stats.
* Not alot of length in campaign there is 12 levels.
* The gravity element whilst Original may annoy some as found myself dying alot while getting used to it.
This is video footage from me livestreaming on twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
GRAVITY HEROES PART 1 https://youtu.be/8AAh25XDRV0