I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher Merge Games @MergeGamesLtd and is Developed by Blackstaff Games @BlackstaffGames
Released in UK on 22/04/2021 and in UK priced at £14.99.
( Previous title reviewed from Merge Games Ltd @MergeGamesLtd Morbid The Seven Acolytes 9.0/10
Old pete “The Dockyard” is being demolished He’s the first of hes group of friends to go. It was unexpected and everyone is abit worried. Being made of bricks and mortar doesn’t mean you dont have your own things to worry about.
* Discover and equip a wide range of businesses from Victorian to Modern era.
* All buildings have own hopes, dreams, fears.
* Customise and rearrange your city’s layout move buildings to find the perfect combo to grow your city.
* Expand across multiple neighbourhoods of your city discovering new landmarks, characters, districts.
Love the hand drawn graphic style.
Alot of levels with alot of content.
Very chilled game with no time pressure or anything like that.
All buildings looked and felt different had different needs.
Very deep upgrade system to unlock more buildings.
Objectives given are varied and require multiple steps.
Perfect for all ages and people new to strategy management games.
Story didn’t grab me made me feel not connected with character.
Some of the objectives felt confusing as in what you needed to do.
Can be daunting at start especially when learning building placement.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall is a fun original game with alot of depth,content but is confusing sometimes in terms of objectives and upgrading buildings that may annoy some people.
* Love the hand drawn graphic style.
* Alot of levels with alot of content.
* Very chilled game no time pressure or anything like that.
* All buildings looked and felt unique.
* Very deep upgrade system to unlock more buildings.
* Objectives given are varied and require multiple steps.
* Perfect for all ages and people new to strategy management games.
* Story didnt grab me made me feel not connected with character.
* Some of the objectives felt confusing as what needed to do.
* Can be daunting at start especially learning building placement.
Here is videos from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage channel then uploaded to my YouTube channel grimreapersage http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
BUILDINGS HAVE FEELINGS TOO PART 1 https://youtu.be/ZXg7FdcJHWI
BUILDINGS HAVE FEELINGS TOO PART 2 https://youtu.be/YocfWV3DXTE