I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X Code provided by Publisher Digerati @DigeratiDM and Developed by Brainwash Gang @Brainwash_Gang
This is released in the UK 07/05/2021 and in the UK priced £12.49.
Nongunz is a nihilistic action – platformer roguelike, Obscure in both gameplay and theme,its a riddle that demands sacrifice. Rebuilt from the ground-up,the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the Original,never previously released on console,and features two all new modes Arena,Local co-op.
* Unforgiving gameplay that challenge your skills,wits.
* Whole game is a riddle. Unveil mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz.
* Beautifully crafted black and white pixel world.
* Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of enemies.
* Many weapons,items and equipment to master.
* Potential to change your perception about existence,violence,and mankind.
* New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode,and join forces in Local co-op mode.
Art style is different but has a very retro style in a pixel world.
Loads of variety to enemies and all are unique in looks,attacks and movement style.
Bosses are all unique in look,movement style and how to defeat them.
Alot of content as loads of levels and weapons to try and chests to open cards to modify runs and more.
All weapons are different and have own style and feel.
Hardcore gameplay is very challenging this game old school difficulty does not hold your hands.
Card system gives health,temporary bonuses to damage and many more options that can change runs massively.
No real story made me feel not connected with the character or the world.
Game is very difficult and may annoy some people and not for casual,new players.
System menus,were confusing as nothing explained well and found audio loud even after lowered.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.0/10
Overall can be a frustrating game as very difficult and no explanation of cards or mechanics is confusing. But has alot of good ideas and is fun but game is suited to hardcore players nit so easy for casual/new players to the genre.
* Art style is different but very retro style.
* Loads of variety to enemies all are unique.
* Bosses are all unique in look,movement style.
* Alot of content as loads of levels and weapons to try.
* All weapons are different and have own style.
* Hardcore gameplay is very challenging.
* Card system gives health,temporary bonuses to damage that can change runs.
* No real story made me feel not very connected with character or world.
* Game is very difficult and may annoy some people not for casual/new players.
* System menus,were confusing as nothing explained well and found audio loud even after lowered.
Here are links from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
NONGUNZ PART 1 https://youtu.be/Pc4mHZ7tAEk
NONGUNZ PART 2 https://youtu.be/iDc0xJuYj0s