I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X Code provided by Publisher,Developer gFaUmNe inc @gFaUmNe
This is released in the UK on 7/5/2021 and is priced in UK £8.39.
Why is Flowing Lights different from other shooting games ? Puzzle elements: They offer a challenge for the brain on top of the immediate fun of destroying monsters. Flowing Lights was designed to be easy to learn but difficult to master. Each fight can be won with 4 levels of achievement C,B,A,S, S,A, only get by completing all combos.
* Puzzle elements for a varied,always fresh experience.
* Retro arcade gameplay: Smooth, Accurate challenging.
* Unique physics gameplay,gravity is the 3rd dimension.
* 200 Fights created with love,each one unique with optional challenges.
* Power ups,combos, ranks and online leaderboards for more replay ability.
Graphics are very cool with loads of bright neon colours and detail on environments.
Loads of enemies and all are unique in look and attacks.
Loads of challenges/levels there is 200 and all are different and interesting.
Alot of content for the price you can replay levels to try to get better scores and better place on leaderboards to try to beat your friends.
Very easy game to learn perfect for all ages and you can even change settings to help learn game mechanics.
When you fail levels/challenges you can just restart them and if you fail a couple of times you get buffs to help with the challenge.
The ship was very cool reminded me of a Manta Ray.
If you not trying get a “S” or “A” rank you can finish some of the challenges very fast.
Story didn’t grab me which made me feel not connected with the world.
Can be very frustrating while trying to figure out how to solve the challenges.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.0/10
Overall has cool challenges and is easy to learn but difficult to master and trying to get a “S”or”A” rank can be very frustrating but has alot of content for the price.
* Graphics is very cool with bright neon colours.
* Loads of enemies all unique in look,attacks.
* Loads of challenges/Levels all are different and interesting.
* Alot of content for the price you can replay levels try get better scores and better place on leaderboards to try to beat your friends.
* Very easy game to learn perfect for all ages.
* When you fail levels you just restart them and even get buffs to help the challenges.
* Ship was very cool reminded me of a Manta Ray.
* If you are not trying get "S"or"A" rank you can finish some of the challenges very fast.
* Story didn't grab me made me feel not connected with world.
* Can be very frustrating while trying to figure out how to solve challenges.
Here are links to videos from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage channel then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
FLOWING LIGHTS PART 1 https://youtu.be/b6tmXDXiuCg
FLOWING LIGHTS PART 2 https://youtu.be/a1Nn-2LzYHw