I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher,Developer Dead Drop Studios LLC @deaddropstudios
This is released in the UK on 19/05/2021 and priced in UK £16.74.
Outbreak: Endless Nightmares twists the series survival horror gameplay by adding elements of rogue-like gameplay. You’ll need to explore,hunt for supplies,clues and fight your way through every anomaly where undead and environment try to kill you.
* Outbreaks signature gameplay mixed with rogue-like elements.
* Massive semi procedurally generated world that expands as game progresses.
* 6 Different characters with own stats,ability loadouts and each with their own backstory.
* 5 Gameplay modes, Standard, Ironman, Lost Hope, Randomizer, Easy Mode.
* Dismantle,repair,upgrade weapons, craft ammo and more.
* Uncover story through notes and logs to piece together past,future of Outbreak.
* Play through game in 2 player split screen.
6 Different characters all have own look and have own stats that you can play as.
Alot of different weapons all are unique and have own perks such as stopping power.
Puzzles are not to challenging and were fun alot was just moving statues or timing to avoid traps.
Story for each anomaly episode was interesting.
Nexus hub world was fun to explore and lets you unlock shops, new anomalies and more.
The variety of level layouts makes every run feel different and fresh.
Huge amount of options for difficulty perfect for all new and experienced players to the genre I enjoyed easy mode as fun.
Alot of content for the price and you can re-run older anomalies to farm and explore easyier areas.
Camera can be frustrating especially when avoiding traps.
Controls for your character in both combat,exploring can be a bit clunky and stiff.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall has some issues like camera and some clunky controls for combat,movement but is a very fun game that is full of content for the price and suitable for new players and experienced players to the rogue-like genre.
* Alot of different characters you can play as.
* Alot of different weapons all are unique and have own perks like stopping power.
* Puzzles are not to challenging and fun.
* Story for each anomaly episode was interesting.
* Nexus hub world was fun to explore and lets you unlock shops,new anomalies,and more.
* Variety of level layouts makes each run feel different and fresh.
* Huge amount of options for difficulty perfect for all new and experienced players to the genre.
* Alot of content as you can re-run older areas to farm and explore easyier areas.
* Camera can be frustrating especially when avoiding traps.
* Controls for your character in both combat,exploring can be clunky,stiff.
Here are videos from me livestreaming on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
OUTBREAK ENDLESS NIGHTMARES PART 1 https://youtu.be/0KLZJUKTQr4
OUTBREAK ENDLESS NIGHTMARES PART 2 https://youtu.be/x1LtVyGNDxE
OUTBREAK ENDLESS NIGHTMARES PART 3 https://youtu.be/ILsBWAQ8pWc