I was given a Xbox One review code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher Super.com @supercomltd and Developed by Bad Minions @bad_minions
This is released in the UK on 10/6/2021 and in UK priced £16.74.
You awaken in a strange and unknown place with no memories alone in a world you know nothing about. Now you must explore the dangerous and abandoned region of ISUR and discover its secrets as they are tightly connected to your own story.
* Solve Alchemical Puzzles – Combine elements to open chests,find hidden paths,objects.
* Transform the world using Alchemy such as cross a river by making a ice bridge.
* Use elements to find monsters weaknesses.
* Explore different regions all unique with own monsters,puzzles.
* Use the four basic elements ( Fire,Air,Water,Earth) along with special ingredients to create bombs,elixirs,sword oils, There’s a potion for every task and even make your own recipes.
Art style is cool and world feels alive and fun to explore.
Enemies are all unique in look and attacks.
Story was interesting and loved how told in cool comic book style slides.
Characters you meet are all unique and interesting some are funny.
Bosses were fun and challenging to fight with own unique attack patterns strategy to defeat them.
Puzzles were fun requiring you to think and required alot of different Alchemy elements.
Combat very fun especially using Alchemy to help during fights.
Combining elements to make potions was unique and making sword oil to set my sword on fire or make it have other elements during a fight was cool.
At some points find yourself swapping potions around which is hard to remember how make certain potions such as healing.
Some of the puzzles can take a while such as trying make a lift from mud is by mixing different elements.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall has alot of content but kinda annoying swapping potions as you are going in out menus alot but very fun to play full of alot original ideas and offers a different adventure game.
* Art style is cool and world feels alive.
* Enemies all unique in look,attacks.
* Story was interesting told in cool style.
* Characters you meet all unique,interesting.
* Bosses were fun and challenging to fight.
* Puzzles were fun requiring alot of different Alchemy elements.
* Combat very fun especially using Alchemy to help during fights.
* Combining elements to make potions was unique and awesome to make fire on my sword and use elements during fights.
* At some points find yourself swapping potions around is hard to remember how to make certain potions like healing.
* Some of the puzzles can take a while such as trying make lift from mud is by mixing different elements.
Here is links to me livestreaming and on my twitch.tv/grimreapersage channel then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
ALCHEMIST ADVENTURE PART 1 https://youtu.be/l_v69vX9N88
ALCHEMIST ADVENTURE PART 2 https://youtu.be/iIqiOio-SZc
ALCHEMIST ADVENTURE FIRST BOSS FIGHT https://youtu.be/y4GhFqxNKDc