I was given a Xbox One review code but played on my Series X Code provided by Publisher Merge Games @MergeGamesLtd and Developer Infuse Studios @Infuse_Studio
Released in UK on 29/06/2021 and priced in UK £19.99
PREVIOUS TITLES REVIEWED FROM @MergeGamesLtd MORBID THE SEVEN ACOLYTES 9.0 BUILDINGS HAVE FEELINGS TOO 7.0
Spirit Of The North Enhanced Edition is a single player 3rd person adventure game inspired by breathtaking and mysterious landscapes of Iceland. Story takes root from various pieces of Nordic folklore.
* Explore the world with 2 new skins WHITE MARBLE,AUBURN.
* Fall into complete immersion across 4k 60fps stunning landscapes.
* Solve environmental puzzles to change the world around you use ancient powers bestowed by The Guardian Of Northern Lights.
* Moving orchestral soundtrack with 14 original songs.
* Follow the mysterious spirit FOX across a land left in ruin as you discover more about a lost civilization.
The world felt alive and was enjoyable to explore.
Graphics very pretty as 4k 60fps stunning landscapes.
Music was very impressive as 14 tracks all suited game perfectly.
Collectables were cool as there was murals on walls and skeletons then you needed find their staff for their spirit to be set free.
No health bar or deaths makes game perfect for all players.
Simple controls for fox very nice as not to many buttons or combos to learn or remember.
Puzzles are very fun made you think and where rewarding when solved.
Nice to play a chill game that fun and playing as a fox very different.
No combat might make some people bored as not alot of action.
Sometimes found myself lost and not sure where to go would love a hint system help when not sure what to do.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall is very pretty and immersive and fun but no combat made it abit dull and puzzles where fun made you think but sometimes found myself lost as no map or anything to help was kinda annoying.
* World feels alive and enjoyable to explore.
* Graphics very pretty 4k,60fps,stunning landscapes.
* Music was very impressive,suited game.
* Collectables were cool there was skeletons that needed staffs to make souls at peace.
* No health bar or deaths perfect for all players.
* Simple controls for fox nice as not to many buttons or abilities to learn.
* Puzzles very fun made you think and rewarding when solved.
* Nice to play a chill game that fun as a fox is different.
* No combat might make some people bored as not alot of action.
* Sometimes found myself lost and not sure where to go would love a hint system as help when not sure what to do.
Here are videos from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
SPIRIT OF THE NORTH PART 1 https://youtu.be/LPumfAeMtG4
SPIRIT OF THE NORTH PART 2 https://youtu.be/YBS_oFlaPg0
SPIRIT OF THE NORTH PART 3 https://youtu.be/yIKQFihLxYc