I was given a Xbox Series X code for review by Publisher,Developer Firesprite Ltd @FirespriteGames
Released in UK 24/06/2021 price in the UK £24.99
Fight to save a doomed deep space colony starship infested with murderous clone printed mutations of the former crew. Gather resources upgrade your abilities and unlock a arsenal of weaponry each run.
* Navigate an ever changing labyrinth each and every expedition will be unique with own layout,items,gear,to collect.
* Use darkness and cover to avoid being overwhelmed by the ships deadly new inhabitants.
* Death is just the beginning if Zimi dies her consciousness into a new cloned body keeping any stats,suits,weapon blueprints for next run.
* Upgrade,Augment improve DNA to upgrade health,toughness and create cloned bodies with own unique abilities.
* Enhanced for Xbox Series X/S. Includes improved lighting,particle effects and Ray Tracing enabled Quality mode for Series X console.
Graphics very impressive 4k,60fps, Ray Tracing
Ship felt alive joy to explore as layout changes every time you die or travel to hub or new area.
Ship was very spooky, with creepy sounds kept you alert and nervous to what is in each room.
All your stats can be upgraded and makes a big difference to the game.
Melee,Grenades,Guns,Experimental tech, all are unique and can be upgraded and all feel different.
Enemy variety is impressive all have own attacks and own ways to defeat them.
Assist mode great for new players but turns off achievements/trophy but basically makes it hard to die as it like a super easy mode.
The story was interesting throughout playthrough and even had surprises in story.
Alot of content for the price of £24.99 multiple difficulties,challenges,alot of cool ideas,mechanics.
Can be frustrating dying alot and weapons durability is bit annoying at start.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9.5/10
Overall can be tricky at start but full of content and cool mechanics for the price of £24.99. Perfect for new players and awesome on Series X 4k 60fps and Ray Tracing very fun and a creepy great game.
100% RECOMMENDED BUY.
* Graphics very impressive 4k 60fps Ray Tracing.
* Ship felt alive joy to explore layout always different.
* Ship very spooky,creepy sounds keeps you alert.
* All stats can be upgraded makes big difference.
* Melee,Grenades,Guns, Experimental Tech all unique and can be upgraded all feel different.
* Enemy variety impressive all own ways to defeat them.
* Assist mode great for new players turns off achievements/trophy but basically makes hard to die it like a super easy mode.
* Story was interesting throughout playthrough.
* Alot of content for price of £24.99 multiple difficulties,challenges, alot of cool ideas, mechanics.
* Can be frustrating dying alot and weapon durability is bit annoying at start.
Here are links to videos from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
THE PERSISTENCE ENHANCED PART 1 https://youtu.be/eQ-5rGOfJw8
THE PERSISTENCE ENHANCED PART 1.5 https://youtu.be/Hw3tbuLRk-o