I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher United Label @UtdLabelGames and Developer Fallen Flag Studio @Fallen_Flag
This is released in the UK on 28/7/2021 and priced in UK £16.99.
After centuries of servitude. Man finally rebelled against the Old Gods imprisoning them in the sacred walls of the citadel. Game offers fast paced brutal combat with bosses that are all unique in look,combat. Explore the lore from notes,NPC’S in a dark 16 bit world.
* Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters.
* Discover a cast of intriguing NPC’S and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel.
* Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods before total devastation befalls the World.
* Bask in the glorious pixel perfect graphic style dripping in gorgeous attention to detail.
* Your Build. Your Rules. Customise your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations.
Bosses are all unique in look and feel with own attack patterns and strategies required to defeat them.
Alot of skills and options to try and can customise builds to your playstyle.
Very challenging difficulty on all booses.
Very pretty 16 bit graphic style very dark world.
Combat is very fast paced and frantic.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Only way heal is to charge attack making you play more risky is a cool mechanic.
Difficulty may put some off as you will die lots.
The world felt empty and not alot to explore seemed be boss after boss.
Would have liked a potion/heal as only way heal is to do a charge attack which made me die alot as if get timing wrong you would get punished.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall is a fun pretty game but is very HARD even for people used to souls type games expect to die lots while working on the timing and may not be to everyones taste.
* Bosses unique in look and have own attack patterns.
* Alot of skills,options to customise builds.
* Very challenging difficulty on Bosses.
* Very pretty 16 bit dark graphic style.
* Combat is very fast paced and frantic.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Only way to heal was to charge attack bosses making you play more risky is cool mechanic.
* Difficulty may put some off as you die lots.
* World felt empty and felt like it seemed to go from boss to next boss.
* Would like a potion/heal as only way can heal is to rush,charge attack bosses which is hard causes you die if timing wrong.
Here is video from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
ELDEST SOULS PART 1 https://youtu.be/pDp75lvRr_o