I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher All in! Games @AllinGamesPub and Developer CookieByte Entertainment @FortTriumph
This is released in UK on 13/8/2021 and in the UK £17.99.
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on a procedurally tiled maps.
* Utilise your surroundings where every tree,boulder is a potential weapon.
* Strategize choose between Four factions Four classes. Build your base gather resources,teach characters new skills.
* Grow your heroes gain traits,cross class skills to build your own playstyles.
* Explore procedurally generated maps and world that is new everytime.
* Marco Valerio Antonini an award winning composer created original in game music.
Alot of variety there is 4 Factions 4 Classes all unique.
Loads of options to build your heroes your way with skills you pick.
Procedurally generated maps/levels kerps game fresh as you can replay to reset the level and enemy layout.
Alot of options to suit players new,experienced to the genre.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Characters all unique in look,stats, playstyles.
Enemy variety is huge all unique have own stats,attacks.
Ability to use Trees/Rocks as weapons be either knocking the environment onto enemies or drag or push enemies into objects to damage and stun them is unique.
Camera is fiddly on a controller takes a while get used to but can be frustrating.
Clunky/Fiddly menus when trying to navigate in open world.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.0/10
Overall has clunky,fiddly camera and during menus aswell but is a fun, enjoyable game perfect for new and experienced players to the genre and full of options and builds for Heroes to suit your playstyle.
* Alot of variety 4 factions, 4 classes all unique.
* Loads of options to build your heroes your way.
* Procedurally generated maps/levels keeps game fresh.
* Alot of options to suit players new,experienced to the genre.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Characters all unique look,stats,playstyles.
* Enemy variety is huge all are unique.
* Ability to use Trees,Rocks as weapons by either falling,pushing, pulling enemys into them is unique.
* Camera is fiddly on a controller.
* Clunky/Fiddly menus when them.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
FORT TRIUMPH PART 1 https://youtu.be/DtF_t3K-LoY
FORT TRIUMPH PART 2 https://youtu.be/W2g9E4xC66o