I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher Graffiti Games @Graffiti_Games and Developer Robi Studios @RobiStudios
This is released in UK on 9/7/2021 and in UK priced £16.74.
A dark world awaits – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies sharp 3D platforming challenges,quests,collectibles, and more.
* Travel through the perished world of Penumbra explore unique areas.
* Encounter enemies with distinct fighting styles.
* A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness find people who can help you.
* Penumbra is full of collectibles to find.
* Upgrade your swords, get new abilities,amulets to help you on your journey.
* Find void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges.
Graphics are very cool and detailed very dark atmosphere to game.
Characters you meet are all unique,funny have own characteristics.
Enemies have cool look to their design all unique with own attack patterns.
Bosses all have own look and own attack patterns to learn cool looking aswell.
Challenge rooms offer fun platforming sections.
Weapons are all cool in design and have own unique skills.
World felt alive and was interesting to explore with loads of secrets to find.
Their is alot of content for your money £16.74. With secrets platforming challenges different skills you can learn.
Movement is kinda clunky especially when jumping between ledges as felt like on ice sometimes and trying wall climb is frustrating.
Camera can be in awkward places during fights/jumps especially when doing boss fights trying lock on or jump between platforms.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.0/10
Overall is a fun game full of cool enemys,weapons and characters you meet are cool,funny and has alot content and is challenging in places. But camera can be annoying during combat and jumping sections and controls kinda clunky.
* Graphics are very cool and detailed.
* Characters you meet all unique,funny.
* Enemy's all have cool look and own attacks.
* Bosses all have own look and attack patterns.
* Challenge rooms offer fun platforming sections.
* Weapons are very cool as all look different and have own stats.
* World felt alive and interesting to explore.
* Alot of content for your money priced at £16.74.
* Movement is kinda clunky when trying jump between platforms.
* Camera can be in awkward places during fightsjumping sections.
Here is video from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
BLUE FIRE PART 1 https://youtu.be/R50dupybvho
BLUE FIRE PART 1.5 https://youtu.be/WH0U1EKCyY4