I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Developer Kazakov Olega @OlegKazakov1990 Publisher Big Way LLC @bigwaygames
This is released in the UK 01/09/2021 and in the UK priced at £8.39.
Galaxy Squad is a turn based tactical roguelike in which you are leading a squad of mercenaries through a randomly generated galaxy filled with different events. You can make your squad your way.
- Explore different planets and systems, fight huge hordes of enemies.
- Upgrade your ship and use its system in events or in battles.
- Explore space stations, find quests.
- A well developed story campaign system, involving your characters and branching storylines.
- Upgrade your equipment with different modifications and find rare loot.
Story is interesting from start to finish and enjoyable.
Characters you meet are all unique in look.
Lots of abilities to unlock giving you alot of options to make builds to suit your own playstyle.
Enemy variety is cool all unique in look attack patterns and abilities they use.
World/solar system is fun to explore as random everytime start all planets offering different resources to collect and enemies to fight.
Alot of content for your money offering multiple different games modes and more for the price of £8.39.
Lots of weapons, items to customize characters all unique offering own stats.
Camera is annoying as have to go to options to turn on camera free mode.
Clunky controls for movement, combat, levelling up menus.
Can be challenging as you cant freely explore may not be able to go back to the mission/quest to hand in some as there is a line that moves with you but sometimes can cause you to miss out on handing the quest in.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall is a fun game with alot of options to build your own characters, story is fun. However camera and clunky controls hinder fun and is annoying when take quests as sometimes unable to hand them in as is a line that moves everytime you move to keep you going and stops you from goin back.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Characters you meet are all unique in look.
* Lots of abilities to learn make own builds.
* Enemy variety is cool and all are unique.
* World is fun to explore all unique everytime.
* Alot of content for the price £8.39
* Lots of weapons, items to customise characters.
* Camera annoying as have to go options to turn on camera free mode.
* Clunky controls for movement, combat, levelling up menus.
* Can be challenging as you cant freely explore meaning may not be able hand in some missions.
This is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
GALAXY SQUAD PART 1 https://youtu.be/Cr-ebA-9_6k
GALAX SQUAD PART 2 https://youtu.be/GFvoOhymXOY