I was given a Series X code. Code provided by Publisher PQube Limited @PQubeGames and Developed by Dual Effect Games and Abstract Digital @AbstractDw @DualEffectGames
This is released in the UK 7/9/2021 and price in the UK £16.99.
( Previous titles reviewed from @PQubeGames Gravity Heroes 6/10 Fallen Knight 8/10 Tears Of Avia 8/10 Nexomon Extinction 9.5/10 )
Tormented Souls is a return to classic survival horror inspired by original Resident Evil, Alone In The Dark. As Caroline Walker investigates the mysterious disappearance of twin girls in a terrifying mansion turned hospital.
- Real Time Combat.
- Fiendish Puzzles.
- Inventory Management.
- Dynamic Camera.
Graphics very cool very detailed areas.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Puzzles are fun and challenging very old school makes you think not just find said key or something here is example of the puzzles.
Main weapon is different as was expecting your standard Knife Pistol but nope your melee is Crowbar and your main weapon is a Nail Gun which is very cool unique.
Old school Resident Evil or Alone In The Dark very nostalgic and felt good.
Creepy atmosphere keeps you on edge as always feel like something is there and the darkness will kill you if you go in dark room without your lighter.
Game is challenging not like newer games like Resident Evil Village game does not hold your hand and you will die lots.
Old school puzzles are fun but may frustrate some as not explained well.
Combat is awkward clunky as no actual aim reticle makes you waste alot of ammo.
Fixed camera angles is very old school but found myself getting killed alot as was very hard to see enemy’s and avoid being hit by them.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall is cool with good graphics and very creepy good puzzles and if you want a nostalgic trip then it fun. But is clunky and puzzles can be frustrating but you will die lots and has no autosave.
* Graphics very cool detailed areas.
* Story interesting from start to finish.
* Puzzles are fun challenging and different.
* Main weapon is different being a Nail Gun.
* Old school Resident Evil or a Alone In The Dark vibes gives you alot of nostalgia.
* Creepy atmosphere that keeps you on edge.
* Game is challenging not like newer games like Village which explains alot holds your hand.
* Old school puzzles are fun but mat frustrate some as not explained well.
* Combat is awkward, clunky as no aim reticule makes you waste alot of ammo.
* Fixed camera is old school but found myself getting killed alot as hard to avoid the enemy's.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage and then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
TORMENTED SOULS PART 1 https://youtu.be/rGVJid-ZkC8