I was given a Series X code from Publisher, Developer Triple-l Games @TriplelGames
This is released in the UK on 9/9/2021 and in the UK priced £12.49.
Hindsight 20/20 Wrath Of The Raakshasa is a third person action RPG where players fix mistakes from past playthroughs and relive them for vastly different gameplay and story experiences.
- Actions and choices matter craft your own destiny each playthrough.
- Interesting AI, Bosses, All NPCS react to your choices, actions.
- Malleable world play in a world that changes based on what you do you determine your towns fate.
- Each playthrough lasts about 6 hours with branching endings unique every journey.
- Ten different endings each ending is specific to your choices and actions four of these are entirely different from each other without any overlap.
Story was interesting from start to finish and cool.
Enemies all unique and have own attack patterns and own ways to defeat them but alot of variety.
Love the two different weapons both are unique and have own feel and change combat drastically as enemy’s change behavior based on weapon you pick.
High replay value for the price as there is 10 different endings.
Graphics are cool, different art style.
Puzzles are cool and some make you think.
Combat is fast and enjoyable with alot of variety.
Cool skills that change depending on the weapon you are using and all have own feel making them unique.
No way skip cutscenes/Tutorial videos which can be annoying.
Combat can feel abit janky sometimes not as fluid would of liked.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall combat can feel abit janky sometimes but game is very fun and offers an original experience with alot of replay ability and fun to play.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies all unique and have own attacks.
* Love the two different weapons both are unique change combat.
* High replay value as 10 different endings.
* Graphics are cool, different art style.
* Puzzles cool and some make you think.
* Combat is fast and enjoyable.
* Cool skills that change depending on the weapon you are using.
* No way to skip cutscenes/tutorial videos.
* Combat can feel abit janky sometimes not as fluid as would of liked.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
HINDSIGHT 20/20 PART 1 https://youtu.be/UvtkPI6m-sg
HINDSIGHT 20/20 PART 2 https://youtu.be/Kd7IpzBYyrE