I was given a Series X code. Code provided by Publisher Z-Software GmbH @zsoftware Developer Dustwind Studios UG @dustwind_game
This is released in the UK on 15/9/2021 and price in UK is £14.99.
Roam a post-apocalyptic world as a nameless heroine and fight for your survival in desolate wastelands find weapons, develop your character and become the wastelands new leader.
- Over 100 different weapons to use.
- Over 20 place able objects to secure the base.
- 16 Engrossing story missions.
- Six usable vehicles to use.
- Six races ( Humans, Dogs, Valkyries, Titans, Humanoids, Sewer Dwarfs)
- Over 40 skills to make your own build.
- Tactical combat fast reflexes to survive.
- Tactical pause real time with pause mode.
- Cluster fun nothing is quite satisfying as killing enemy’s with a PLUNGER fired from a bow.
- Skirmish a wide range of single player maps in several game modes.
Story was interesting from start to finish made me connected with character and enjoy the journey.
Weapons are varied and very cool all have own stats and feel make all unique.
Enemy’s all look different and all have own attack patterns and behavior’s to learn.
Base building was nice little touch and fun as can build base how you want.
Loads of skill options to make your own builds all change gameplay from using heavy weapons to lockpicking and planting and diffusing traps.
Characters you meet all different and unique.
10 Hour single player 16 missions which is good value for your money.
Graphics are nice but look dated and maps/world did not feel alive.
Controls are abit janky not as smooth as would of liked.
Doesn’t feel very smooth on controller is clunky for movement, menu navigation.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.0/10
Overall is a interesting fun game that offers alot of build options and funny as use a PLUNGER as a weapon but has issues like graphics are little bit dated and is janky with the controls and not very smooth on controller for movement menu navigation.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Weapons are varied and very cool.
* Enemy's look different unique.
* Base building was nice little touch, fun.
* Loads of skill options to make own builds.
* Characters you meet all different unique.
* 10 Hour single player 16 missions good value for your money.
* Graphics are nice but look dated and maps/world did not feel alive.
* Controls are abit janky not as smooth as would of liked.
* Doesn't feel very smooth on controller is clunky for movement, menu navigation.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
DUSTWIND THE LAST RESORT TUTORIAL https://youtu.be/LS-gAk2Gj5Q
DUSTWIND THE LAST RESORT PART 1 https://youtu.be/3m4ZpGPKsVI