I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher, Developer 10 tons Ltd. @10tonsLtd
This is released in the UK on 29/9/2021 and in the UK priced at £14.24.
Skeletal Avenger is a hack n slash roguelite with a massive perk arsenal and skull chucking moves. Fight your way to vengeance. New playstyle build every run with perks loot and go crazy with perk combos.
- Discover and experiment with dozens of perks forming devastating combos.
- Find new headgear to alternate skull chucking attacks.
- Loot Weapons , Armor, Boots, Trinkets to be more powerful.
- Explore a fantasy world consisting of four unique biomes.
- Upgrade your skills permanently with looted gold.
- A cornucopia of unique enemies to kill.
- Endless amount of procedurally generated dungeons to explore.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Enemy variety is huge all have unique look and own attack patterns to learn.
Bosses all unique have own attack patterns to learn all look different even mini bosses all offer something different each time.
Skills you can upgrade to make own builds such as improving damage of head chucking or health or more.
Tons of Armor types from normal clothes to even gear that has armor which you can use a shield to prevent taking damage.
Tons of weapons all unique look, stats, feel all weapons change how you play with them and all have own special attacks really enjoyed the hammers as strong and special was cool.
Loads of perks to change runs keeping game fresh as all random which perks you get so keeps it fresh.
Alot of content as all levels are procedurally generated , loads of build options and weapon types all for the price of £14.24.
Runs are short meaning perks don’t last as long as would of liked.
Environments felt abit dull not alive.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall runs are short meaning perks don’t last as long as would of liked and environments felt abit dull. But has alot of enemy variety, tons of armor, weapons, perks to play and make builds and is a fun nice accessible roguelite for everyone.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Enemy variety is huge all unique cool.
* Bosses all unique have own attack patterns.
* Skills you can upgrade make own builds.
* Tons of Armor all unique look, stats.
* Tons of weapons all unique look, stats, feel.
* Loads of perks to change runs keeping game feel fresh.
* Alot of content as all levels are procedurally generated, loads of build options all for the price of £14.24.
* Runs are short meaning perks don't last long.
* Environments felt bit dull not alive.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
SKELETAL AVENGER PART 1 https://youtu.be/ZbFkla82V2E