I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Developer Atom Team @the_atomgame and Publisher ATENT GAMES LLC @atentgames
This is released in the UK on 8/10/2021 and in the UK priced at £13.24.
You are one of the survivors of a Nuclear holocaust. Your mission is to explore the wild, wondrous world of the Soviet wastelands investigate a shadowy conspiracy aimed at destroying all life left on Earth.
- Powerful creation tool make hero you want to portray.
- All stats provide unique gaming experience dialogue options new ways to solve quests.
- Dozens of skills from gambling to lockpicking.
- Visit settlements, old military bunkers, fight mutant or just fish at scenic ponds.
- Turn based combat inspired by classic RPGS.
- Random encounters can be friendly/hostile.
- Many deep multiple choice dialogue options feel like real conversation with all unique NPCS.
- Non linear gameplay with dozens of quests with alternative solutions play the game how you like to.
Graphics very cool and super detailed.
Tons of skills all unique make own builds and changes game drastically as affects health carry weight damage and more.
Loads of abilities all are unique, cool and can be used to make builds and make playthrough to suit everyone’s taste.
Weapon variety is huge all have own feel, look and change how you play.
Story was impressive from start to finish kept me interested throughout.
Enemy variety awesome as all had own look and own attack patterns to learn.
World was very fun to explore and felt alive as there random encounters and locations to find all with random stuff in them.
Value for money is good as alot of build options, dialogue options and lots of options for difficulty and loads to explore all for the price of £13.24.
Can be challenging as even on easy difficulty you can die very easy as I died alot to fights especially when enemy’s had guns and I didnt.
Clunky controls in battle , movement on a controller are not as smooth as could have been.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall is challenging even on easy you can die easy and movement clunky on controller on battles, movement. Game has tons of options for builds lots of enemy variety and tons of weapons all feel unique and have own stats and world is fun to explore.
* Graphics very cool and super detailed.
* Tons of skills all unique make own builds.
* Loads of abilities all are unique, cool.
* Weapon variety is huge, all have own feel.
* Story was impressive from start to finish.
* Enemy variety awesome all have own look and own attack patterns.
* World was very fun to explore felt alive.
* Value for money is good as alot of build options, dialogue options and loads to explore all for £13.24.
* Can be challenging as even on easy difficulty you can die very easy.
* Clunky controls in battle, movement on a controller.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6B7Ec1MRze7u7SLK7sX2pw
ATOM RPG TUTORIAL https://youtu.be/tTnXkny8uhc
ATOM RPG PART 1 https://youtu.be/GrimugID0xE
ATOM RPG PART 2 https://youtu.be/SaQG4tjJjAs