I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher, Developer Forever Entertainment S.A. @ForeverEntert
This is released in the UK on 29/10/2021 and in the UK priced at £8.39.
PREVIOUS TITLES REVIEWED FROM @ForeverEntert HARD WEST 8.5/10 RISE ETERNA 8.5/10
Danger Scavenger is an intense cyberpunk themed roguelite skyline crawler that takes you to the roofs of a breathtaking cyberpunk city where you will face ruthless enemies controlled by the soulless AI.
Become one of the outcasts and set out on a risky hunt in search of liberation and countless riches hidden on the huge skyscrapers.
- 4 Unique scavengers all unique own look, skills.
- Face 30+ enemies fight 5 greedy corporations.
- 30+ Various weapons all have own feel and look.
- 50+ Active and passive items and upgrades for the items.
- Dynamic risk reward gameplay choose your challenges or take a easier path and return with nothing.
Enemy’s all look and have own movement and attacks to them to learn and variety to enemies is impressive
Bosses all look and have own attacks to learn and counter them all were unique.
Characters you play and unlock through playing the game are all unique in look and in abilities and stats all had own feel to them.
Weapon variety was impressive all had own look and own stats to them and all felt unique with own feel.
Items you pick up all look different with own stats and own feel as you can upgrade them and take them with you on new runs to help.
Challenging difficulty keeps you on your toes as feels fresh each time.
Great value full of content for £8.39 loads of items to find build and upgrade for new runs and all weapons had own feel to them and characters where all unique as all felt different had own stats and abilities.
Some floors the amount of projectiles gets very overwhelming.
No real story may make some people feel not very connected with the world or the characters.
Can be very frustrating as everytime you die it resets your progress in the 5 areas.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Good game has alot of good ideas and is full of content for £8.39. But no real story may make some people not feel connected and is frustrating as every death resets your progress in the 5 areas which can be annoying.
* Enemy look and variety is impressive.
* Bosses all look different have own attacks.
* Characters you play as all unique with own abilities, and feel to them.
* Weapon variety is huge all have own feel.
* Items you pick up all look different, own stats.
* Challenging difficulty keeps you on your toes.
* Great value full of content for £8.39 loads items to build upgrade characters all unique.
* Some floors amount of projectiles gets very overwhelming.
* No real story may make some people feel not connected with world, characters.
* Can be frustrating as when you die it resets progress in the 5 areas.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.
DANGER SCAVENGER PART 1 https://youtu.be/01o1gCxltAw
DANGER SCAVENGER PART 2 https://youtu.be/l18nk__Gc3Q