I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher, Developer Prime Bit Games SA @PrimeBitGames
This is released in the UK on 05/11/2021 and in the UK priced at £8.39.
Magic Nations is a card game where you must constantly adapt to changing battlefield conditions. The world is inhabited by six races find your favorite and become its master.
- Trading Cards.
- Collecting Cards.
- Online Multiplayer.
- Turn Based Combat.
- Six Unique And Different Races.
- Amazons – Beautiful and Brave.
- Humans – Cunning and Wily.
- Dwarves – Courageous and Warlike.
- Elves – Wise and Eternal.
- Necromancers – Sinister and Mysterious.
- Orcs – Strong and Brutal.
Graphics are very cool and cartoony in way that the story is told and look of cards.
6 Different groups/races all look different in terms of units all have own look and even feel to them make them all unique.
Loads of cards all unique, with own stats and feel perfect to make you able to adjust to your own playstyle and very cool.
Liked that the game is challenging and not to easy.
Has tons of build options from mixing your decks with special cards and even non race specific cards all have own stats and own uses and abilities.
Tutorial doesn’t explain as much as would of liked as stuff found out after.
Can be frustratingly difficult as felt like sometimes you were just loose which was annoying.
Confusing mechanics as found myself often waiting for a card even though had cards in my deck but was waiting on game to give me cards.
Very grindy game in order get better found myself redo the tutorial to get more money and xp to buy card packs and new units to try make my deck better.
Not very new player friendly for people new to the card battle genre.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 5.5/10
Overall has some interesting and the cards look good. But game mechanics are not explained well and is difficult which may confuse, frustrate new players to the genre.
* Graphics are nice and cartoony.
* 6 Different groups/races all unique look, feel.
* Loads of cards all unique , cool.
* Liked that is challenging not to easy.
* Has tons of build options for your decks.
* Tutorial doesn't explain as much as I would of liked.
* Can be frustrating difficultly as felt like sometimes you were just going to lose.
* Confusing mechanics as often found myself waiting on new card.
* Very grindy game in order get better found myself redo tutorial to get money buy better cards.
* Not very new player friendly for people new to the card battle genre.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.
MAGIC NATIONS PART 1 https://youtu.be/gmeJV3ypnec