I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Developer Mana Void Entertainment @WeAreManaVoid and Publisher Skybound Games @skyboundgames
This is released in the UK on 05/10/2021 and in the UK priced at £21.74.
Rainbow Billy tells a universal coming of age story in a openly accessible RPG infused adventure where you must save whimsical creatures by bringing back color to the world you once knew.
- Collect over 60 unique creatures.
- Explore a vast expansive world full of over 30 hours of gameplay and with dark caves and 85+ islands, caves to explore.
- Fishing minigame all great games have fishing.
- Solve environmental puzzles and find secrets that unlock new areas to explore.
- Recolor the world by restoring color to a monochrome world with your friends to find the courage to be their true selves in a story about empathy and growth.
Love the cartoony graphics and had a very cool art style.
Characters you meet on your adventures are all cool looking and unique.
Story was interesting from start to finish easy to follow.
Loads of different companions over 60 all are unique in look, abilities, all have own feel and even require different gifts and fish to level them up making them unlock more attack colors.
Combat minigames are great as very original and adds a new twist to the gameplay.
World felt alive and joy to explore and world full of secrets and even characters to find that can give you upgrades.
Fishing minigame is very fun as having to pick which fish you can catch or even which items you can get as only limited to so many attempts for each go.
You have to talk, listen to unlock the enemies colors/weakness very unique and interesting.
Tons of content as 30+ hours of gameplay and 85+ Islands, 60+ Creatures to collect all for £21.74.
No control over the camera can be frustrating during jumps and trying to explore.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall camera can be annoying but this is a accessible to all very fun original game full of great ideas and a cool world and very cool creatures with 30+ hours of gameplay and 85+ Islands to explore, 60+ Creatures all for £21.74.
100% RECOMMENED BUY.
* Love the cartoony art style.
* Characters you meet all unique in look.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Loads different companions over 60 all unique in look, abilities, all have own feel.
* Combat minigames are great as original and adds new twist to gameplay.
* World felt alive and joy to explore.
* Fishing minigame very fun having pick what fish, items you go for as limited amount of tries.
* You have talk, listen to unlock enemies colors/weakness very unique interesting.
* Tons of content 30+ hours gameplay 85+ Islands, 60+ creatures to collect all for £21.74
* No control over camera can be frustrating during jumps.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.