I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher tinyBuild @tinyBuild Developer Laughing Machines @UnDungeon
This is released in the UK on 18/11/2021 and in the UK priced at £16.74 but FREE ON GAMEPASS
Previous titles reviewed from @tinyBuild include Kill It With Fire 8/10 Waking 6.5/10 Hellpoint 8.0/10 Totally Reliable Delivery Service 6/10
UnDungeon is an action role playing experience that brings back the spirit of old school action/RPGs wrapped in modern design. Restore the order in all dimensions influence and determine the fate of the worlds, create and decide what will happen in the new multiverse.
- Heated real time battles.
- Colorful pixel art aesthetics.
- Customizable hero.
- Vast open world.
Loved the art style was very cool pixel art style.
Characters you meet all are unique have own personality and felt alive liked who interact haggle with them even do quests and take more gold and items from them on completing quests.
World is huge and felt alive and was fun to explore as had loads to find and enemy’s to encounter and even chests to find containing secrets.
Story was interesting from start to end and enjoyable.
Enemies are cool, all have own look and own attacks to learn how to avoid and best way to defeat them.
Amount of weapons is huge all unique in look and all have own feel and even own attack patterns.
Loads of build options to suit your playstyle an can upgrade yourself and runes and more to make your own build to suit yourself.
Value for money game is full of content with loads to explore, make builds, FREE ON GAMEPASS. or £16.74.
Controls and navigating menus can be kinda clunky such as trying to swap throwables or switch healing items.
Can be a very daunting at start as alot to take in especially as items you pick up used for selling to make money but also for crafting later on can be annoying for some people as alot to learn.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5 /10
Overall can be very daunting at start and navigating menus clunky. But game is super fun and full of content with loads of cool weapons, enemies and fun and interesting world to explore and especially as it FREE ON GAMEPASS or £16.74.
* Loved the art style very cool.
* Characters you meet all unique.
* World is huge and felt alive fun to explore.
* Story was interesting from start to end.
* Enemies are cool, all have unique attacks.
* Amount of weapons is huge all unique own stats and own feel.
* Loads of build options to suit your playstyle.
* Value for money game full of content loads to explore, build, all for £16.74 FREE ON GAMEPASS.
* Controls and navigating menus kinda clunky.
* Can be very daunting game as alot to take in may confuse some people.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.