I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Publisher QUByte Interactive @qubytegames and Developer Moraes Game Studio @MoraesStudio
This is released in the UK on 25/11/2021 and in the UK priced £6.69.
In Space Elite Force 1. You can play a wide variety of stages, guns, enemies, and improve your ship. In Space Elite Force 2. You can play with a friend in local cooperative and do all the content from previous game and alot more in this intense depth and beautiful handcrafted pixel classic side shooting game.
- Easy to learn with simple commands.
- A wide variety of weapons, powerups and ship upgrades.
- Wide range of enemies.
- Beautiful pixel art graphics.
- Retro sound effects.
- Local cooperative mode.
Cool graphics retro nostalgic pixel hand drawn art style.
Loads of enemies all look different and all are unique in movement and attacks.
Bosses are all cool and unique in look and all have own attacks to avoid and own movement even summon extra enemies to fights to make more challenging.
Simple controls make game suitable for all types of players as easy to pick and play.
Weapons are cool, unique and fun all have own feel to them which is good as can swap them out to find what suits your playstyle more.
Alot of difficulty options to make game super challenging for those who want more of a challenge.
Alot of content for the price of £6.69 you get 2 games which both are very fun and retro feel to them.
Levels are fun but very short some of them take couple of minutes to finish.
Can be hectic with the amount of projectile on screen especially during boss fights.
No reason to replay levels after you done only to get a better score or work on Achievements/Trophy’s.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall is a very fun game full of cool weapons, levels, enemies, good for the price of £6.69. Has issues such as short levels and can be hectic with the amount of projectiles on screen and no reason to replay levels after you finish them.
* Cool graphics retro nostalgic art style.
* Loads of enemies all look different, unique.
* Bosses all cool, unique in look have own attacks.
* Simple controls suitable for all players.
* Weapons are cool and fun, unique.
* Alot of difficulty options to make super challenging for those wanting challenge.
* Alot of content for the price of £6.69 you get 2 games both very fun and retro.
* Levels are fun be very short.
* Can be hectic with amount of projectiles on screen.
* No reason to replay after done only get better score or work on Achievements/Trophy's.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.