I played this on GAMEPASS on my Series X. Publisher PLAYISM @playismEN Developer Team Ladybug WSS Playground
This is released in the UK on 16/12/2021 and in the UK priced at £20.99.
FREE ON GAMEPASS.
This is a 2D action exploration “Metroidvania” game. Deedlit awakens suddenly in a mysterious unknown place. Explore and find loads of weapons, fight loads of unique enemies.
- Sword, Arrow attacks use your sword, bow for dealing with close or ranged attacks.
- Loads of weapons that all unique and different even sell unwanted weapons.
- Vast selection of elemental spirits SLYPH – Wind power ability to hover. SALAMANDER – Able to blow up fire barrels.
- Gain spirit levels from defeating enemies. At level 3 spirit level can be used to heal your hp.
- Use elemental power to be immune to attacks, if they use fire attacks switch to Salamander to be immune to their attacks.
Enemies are all cool looking and unique in terms of movement and elemental attacks and all very cool.
Weapons all awesome, all have own look, and own stats, all have own feel and felt different.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Old school nostalgic vibes as graphics remind me of old school Castlevania look.
Map is huge full of secrets all areas are different in both look and enemies that appear in them all areas felt alive.
Not to difficult, game is challenging but is fun and not to frustrating.
Enemies do elemental attacks that if you use that element such as fire then you are immune to their attacks such as fire attacks.
Good value for money alot of secrets, enemies, weapons all for £20.99. or FREE ON GAMEPASS.
Not very long to finish as campaign is about 20+ hours.
Very easy to get lost and confused what to do, where to go.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall can be easy to get lost and not super long campaign about 20+ hours and game is full of cool enemies, weapons and alot of content all for £20.99. FREE ON GAMPASS.
* Enemies all cool looking and all unique.
* Weapons all awesome, all look and felt different.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Old school nostalgic vibes.
* Map is huge full of secrets all areas are different in look and all felt alive.
* Not to difficult, challenging and fun.
* Enemies do elemental attacks that if you use that element you are immune to such as fire attacks.
* Good value for money alot of secrets, enemies, weapons all for £20.99 or FREE ON GAMEPASS.
* Not very long long to finish about to 20+ hours.
* Very easy get lost and confused what to do, where to go.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.