I was given a Series X code. Code provided by Publisher, Developer 10 tons Ltd. @10tonsLtd
This is released in the UK on 19/01/2022 and in the UK is priced at £16.74.
As you ascend from your shelter you enter a brave new old world full of nasty and vile creatures, you need to find your way of the wretched island.
- Break over 99% of objects for materials.
- Fight (Run Away) from the nasty and vile creatures.
- Explore a open world full of mysteries.
- Survive, clear out areas.
- Hunt/Tame various game make a zoo ranch.
- Farm plants, grow food.
- Solve puzzles above and below in the Tombs Of The Old Ones.
- Fish cunningly scaly things.
- Cook delicious recipes for permanent rewards to stats.
- Unravel the mysteries of the Island.
World is huge felt alive and was a joy to explore as full of mysteries like wells that give you a choose of 3 items but you have to sacrifice some items to use the wells.
Enemies are cool all very different all had own look and attack patterns and own movement.
Tons of skills you can pick from all are very different and unique.
Cooking is cool as gives you permanent stat bonuses such as more health and more.
Weapons, Tools are all very cool all have own feel and can be upgraded.
Loads to build and make your own playstyle as can change armor and upgrade equipment like the backpack which affects the carry limit.
Survival mechanics are very forgiving as if you die you can go back to your body to recover your loot and no penalty to death and don’t even need to eat, sleep, drink.
Tons of content for the price £16.74 as there is alot of fun without being too serious and has a nice touch to the survival mechanics as no death penalty or need to eat drink sleep and as is welcoming to new players to survival games.
Can be grindy as you need alot of materials to build, craft.
Can be daunting as game offers alot to do so can be hard on what to do first.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall can be grindy as you need to gather alot of materials and is daunting at the start as alot to do. Game is fun, world is great to explore and good combat alot of value for the price and survival mechanics are not to punishing as no penalty on deaths and no need to eat, drink, sleep.
* World is huge feels alive and fun to explore.
* Enemies are cool unique look, attacks.
* Tons of skills all different unique.
* Cooking is cool as gives you permanent stat bonuses.
* Weapons, Tools all cool have own feel.
* Loads to build and make your own playstyle.
* Survival mechanics very forgiving no items lost when die no need eat, sleep, drink.
* Tons of content for price £16.74 alot of fun without being too serious.
* Can be grindy as you need alot of materials to build, craft.
* Can be daunting as game offers alot to do so can be hard what to do first.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.