I played this on my Series X as is FREE ON GAMEPASS.
Publisher Dear Villagers @DearVillagers Developer Midgar Studio @MidgarStudio This is released in the UK on 10/02/2022 and in the UK is £24.99 or FREE ON GAMEPASS.
Wage epic turn based battles as you follow Daryon and Selene on their quest to find a cure for the all consuming Corrosion in this grand tale of hope and sacrifice.
- Enthralling story filled with plot twists and heart – wrenching moments.
- Gorgeous fantasy world to explore.
- Epic battles with a unique and strategic turn based combat system.
- Charismatic, unforgettable characters.
- Stunning soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda ( Chrono Trigger, Xenoblade Chronicles)
- A giant two – tailed cat – mount !
- 50+ Hours of gameplay !
- Entirely voiced in English or Japanese.
- An advanced crafting system.
Story is interesting from start to finish with a few surprises and not to complex to understand like some.
Enemies are cool looking, and all are unique in look and all have own attacks and weaknesses and own stats.
Lots of build options as all weapons can have multiple paths which is great as can make each weapon to suit your playstyle.
World is huge, and fun to explore and felt alive when explore and finding secrets and more.
Mount is very cool, cute and fun to ride also can use cat to dig up treasures while mounted and riding.
Lots of missions with alot of variety from hunting quests and more.
Music is cool with a soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda ( Chrono Trigger, Xenoblade Chronicles)
Alot of content to do, explore, fight and do puzzles that give very good rewards all for £24.99 or FREE ON GAMEPASS.
Crafting is basic not alot to it.
Game is fun, but feels rather samey as not offer anything new to genre.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall game is fun with cool enemies, and cool world full of content, stuff to do explore. Has a couple of issues like crafting is very basic, kinda dull and game doesn’t offer anything new, but has alot of content for £24.99.
FREE ON GAMEPASS.
DEFINITELY TRY IT.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies are cool looking, unique stats, attacks.
* Lots of options for builds to suit your playstyle.
* World is huge, fun to explore feels alive.
* Mount is very cool, cute and fun to ride.
* Lots of missions with alot of variety.
* Music has a cool soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda ( Chrono Trigger, Xenoblade Chronicles)
* Alot of content to do, explore, fight, all for £24.99, or FREE ON GAMEPASS.
* Crafting is basic not alot to it.
* Game is fun, but feels samey as not offer anything new to genre.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.