I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Developer Mighty Kingdom @MightyKingdom Publisher Funcom @Funcom
This is released in the UK on 1/3/2022 and in the UK is priced at £15.99.
Enter the Wrath- a – Thon, a fiendish challenge created by evil sorcerer Thoth-Amon, crush, kill, maim your enemies with an arsenal of savage weapons, upgrade the village and your skills and yourself.
- Online and Couch CO-OP – Play solo or with friends local, online.
- Unique cast of Heroes – All unique in skills, look, playstyle.
- Level up your characters – All can be upgraded and all have own skills.
- Trillions of item combos – Loads of items all own look, stats, feel.
- Magically generated world – No two playthroughs are the same.
- Ruthless boss fights – Unique dungeon bosses such as The Giant Sandworm and frost giant of Vanaheim.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Characters all look unique and have own feel to them with their own abilities and skills and have own playstyle to each off them.
Bosses are all cool with all having own look and all have different attacks and stages to fighting them and all require different strategies to defeat them.
Enemies all have own look and all have own movement and all have different attacks to learn how to beat them.
Weapons are all cool in terms of look and all have own stats, with own feel to each of them.
Challenging game very rewarding and is very fun when played co-op.
Areas all different and all have own look and feel with different enemies and more.
Alot of content as is full of cool weapons, bosses, with permanent upgrades for characters all for £15.99.
No custom options for runs which might annoy some people who like to be able to customize runs to their liking.
Challenging difficulty as you die alot especially when playing solo which may annoy some people.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall is challenging and no custom run options can be annoying to new players. Game is full of content with lots of enemies that all look unique. Weapons are cool all with own feel and all bosses are cool in looks and all have own strategies required to defeat them. Good value with alot of replay ability for £15.99.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Characters all look unique have own feel and own abilities.
* Bosses all cool with own look, own strategy to defeat them.
* Enemies all have own look, different attacks.
* Weapons all cool look, own stats, own feel.
* Challenging game, very fun co-op.
* Areas all different own look, feel.
* Alot of content is full of cool weapons, bosses, permanent upgrades for characters all for £15.99.
* No custom options for runs might annoy some people who like be able custom runs.
* Challenging difficulty especially solo.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.